Example: How the refs help the cheaters win

peterpan

I'm not saying this caused them to win, just using this as an example.

The cheaters drive where they kicked a FG......

On one of their early plays, Jerry hughes is BLATENTLY held AND the OL has his hands to Hughes face.  This was out in the open and near Brady, and should have been easy to spot.   So instead of a panalty and 1st and 20, it's instead 2nd and 2.  

The very next play, Bills generate pressure, Brady panics and throws it away.  AN OBVIOUS INTENTIONAL GROUNDING  call is not made.  The ref says a RB was in the area but, he was 15+ yards away from where the ball landed.  That's a penalty, cut and dry.  So now it's 3rd and 2, when it should have been 2nd and about 28.  

Pats easily convert 3rd and 2.  

A few series later t about the 35 yard line, it's 3rd and a long 2.  Bills stop their run after a 1/2 yard gain.  Refs give them a full yard.  Next play, Bills again stop them after a 1/2 yard, refs give them a full yard AND a first down!!! WHAT?!? HE WAS CLEARLY SHORT ON 4TH DOWN!!!! AND THE SPOT ON 3RD WAS CRAP!!!!

Ten yards later the Pats kick a FG.  

The refs essentially have the cheaters a pass and helped them down the field FOR AN ENTIRE DRIVE.  This happens to them ALL THE TIME.  

WTF!!!!!!!!

• Like (+1) 23
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

At this point, I’m pretty much in favor of losing Hughes because the refs just absolutely hate him. They flag him easier than anyone in the league for personal fouls and call nothing when he’s mauled. And, as a second point, his run D is terrible.

Edited by UConn James
  • Like (+1) 4

9 minutes ago, peterpan said:

I'm not saying this caused them to win, just using this as an example.

The cheaters drive where they kicked a FG......

On one of their early plays, Jerry hughes is BLATENTLY held AND the OL has his hands to Hughes face.  This was out in the open and near Brady, and should have been easy to spot.   So instead of a panalty and 1st and 20, it's instead 2nd and 2.  

The very next play, Bills generate pressure, Brady panics and throws it away.  AN OBVIOUS INTENTIONAL GROUNDING  call is not made.  The ref says a RB was in the area but, he was 15+ yards away from where the ball landed.  That's a penalty, cut and dry.  So now it's 3rd and 2, when it should have been 2nd and about 28.  

Pats easily convert 3rd and 2.  

A few series later t about the 35 yard line, it's 3rd and a long 2.  Bills stop their run after a 1/2 yard gain.  Refs give them a full yard.  Next play, Bills again stop them after a 1/2 yard, refs give them a full yard AND a first down!!! WHAT?!? HE WAS CLEARLY SHORT ON 4TH DOWN!!!! AND THE SPOT ON 3RD WAS CRAP!!!!

Ten yards later the Pats kick a FG.  

The refs essentially have the cheaters a pass and helped them down the field FOR AN ENTIRE DRIVE.  This happens to them ALL THE TIME.  

WTF!!!!!!!!

Missed facemask on Josh's 4th down conversion too.  Don't know WTF they are looking at...payoff from Kraft most likely.

Edited by Azucho98
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, UConn James said:

At this point, I’m pretty much in favor of losing Hughes because the refs just absolutely hate him. They flag him easier than anyone in the league for personal fouls and call nothing when he’s mauled. And, as a second point, his run D is terrible.

its true....i do think he is kind of marked man

• Like (+1) 1

What I would like to see when it comes to the intentional grounding rule is that all plays are intentional grounding if the ball doesn't cross the line of scrimmage on plays where its obvious the QB is just throwing the ball away. I dont know how you exactly word it but the ball, even though Burkhead "was in the area" was a clear throwaway and fell short of the line of scrimmage by at least 4 yards.

They also tried to let the clock run when clearly it had been stopped late in the game.

Also the facemask that was missed on Allen late would have put us first and ten at the goal line.

To beat the Pats you also have to beat the refs

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, UConn James said:

100% agree after that out burst last year I bet he has not had a holding called against him all year and there have been plenty of times he was held