Todd McShay Mock Draft 1.0 - Video

wppete

Was just on ESPN and McSahy has his Mock Draft 1.0 but you need to pay to view, so stupid. Anyone have the list???? I know he has 3 QBS going in the top 10.

UPDATE -  I JUST FOUND THIS VIDEO

Edited by wppete
  • Thank you (+1) 2

23. Buffalo Bills

Brandon Aiyuk, WR, Arizona State

Yes, John Brown and Cole Beasley have been a big part of the Bills' offense in quarterback Josh Allen's second season, but that doesn't mean the team doesn't need more help on that side of the ball. Aiyuk improves Buffalo's receiving corps with his versatility and speed. But don't be surprised if the Bills consider an edge rusher or cornerback here.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, StHustle said:

23. Buffalo Bills

Yes, John Brown and Cole Beasley have been a big part of the Bills' offense in quarterback Josh Allen's second season, but that doesn't mean the team doesn't need more help on that side of the ball. Aiyuk improves Buffalo's receiving corps with his versatility and speed. But don't be surprised if the Bills consider an edge rusher or cornerback here.

this is higher than I have seen him going, but I he's gonna be a big riser during the process, so it wouldn't surprise me. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, StHustle said:

23. Buffalo Bills

As long as the other WRs gone in his mock I am good with it. If not we’ll hate it. But is it a December Mock so won’t get all bent out of shape about it. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, StHustle said:

23. Buffalo Bills

Hmmm, what did they have to trade to move up from 32 ? 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 15
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 5

5 minutes ago, StHustle said:

23. Buffalo Bills

That last sentence. 

A cornerback with our first pick when we have White and Wallace? Geeze. Is that the standard finishing sentence used for every team, or does he actually think we need a corner?

7 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Another small WR? Makes little sense. I didn't see the full mock but prefer an edge rusher or a WR taller than 6'2"

I mean, he's 6'1 and 205. That isn't small small. It's not huge, but I think it's easy to get too focused on height. We need a bigger guy, yes, but we need first and foremost, someone who can consistantly make plays. My WR wish list is as follows: 

1- CeeDee Lamb, Oaklahoma

2- Jerry Juedy, Alabama

3- Henry Ruggs, III Alabama

4a- Tee Higgins, Clemson

4b- Laviska Shenault, Colorado 

After that there are a lot of guys with second round grades who I haven't really figured out who I like best.  

This is a great look at the top of the WR class for 2020:https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2864432-ranking-the-top-10-wide-receivers-of-potentially-historic-2020-nfl-draft-class

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

I mean, he's 6'1 and 205. That isn't small small. It's not huge, but I think it's easy to get too focused on height. We need a bigger guy, yes, but we need first and foremost, someone who can consistantly make plays. My WR wish list is as follows: 

1- CeeDee Lamb, Oaklahoma

2- Jerry Juedy, Alabama

3- Henry Ruggs, III Alabama

4a-Tee Higgins, Clemson

4b-Laviska Shenault, Colorado 

After that there are a lot of guys with second round grades who I haven't really figured out who I like best.  

Yeah this is exactly what I want also. I hope one of these guys drops to us!

8 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Another small WR? Makes little sense. I didn't see the full mock but prefer an edge rusher or a WR taller than 6'2"

this drives me NUTS!  no, we don't want a 5'9" guy who balls out, just give us a tall guy, doesn't matter if he's any good, just somebody big

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, wppete said:

Yeah this is exactly what I want also. I hope one of these guys drops to us!

I think the depth of the WR class (I've heard some guys say 25 WR's in the top 100 prospects.... 25!!) will cause some teams to wait on WR's which could push one of the top 5 or so to us. I personally wouldn't hate waiting till the second round for a WR if there's an Edge rusher, TE, or OL that we want/is a better value. 

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, wppete said:

Was just on ESPN and McSahy has his Mock Draft 1.0 but you need to pay to view, so stupid. Anyone have the list???? I know he has 3 QBS going in the top 10.

I actually paid for a month of ESPN+ last week for the first time in life for the insider Fantasy tips. Cost me $5. Im in my fantasy playoffs with $500 on the line and wanted every bit of help I could get. They break down injury impact and analyze direct match ups more than most sites do. Proud to report Im in the Championship game now. Definitely one and done on my ESPN+ subscription.

8 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

6’1 205 is small? 

It's certainly not big...

1 minute ago, SteveFreeman22 said:

this drives me NUTS!  no, we don't want a 5'9" guy who balls out, just give us a tall guy, doesn't matter if he's any good, just somebody big

We already have small guys who ball out. That's the problem. We need a receiver who can go be physical with bigger corners and make contested catches.

8 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

That last sentence. 

A cornerback with our first pick when we have White and Wallace? Geeze. Is that the standard finishing sentence used for every team, or does he actually think we need a corner?

Well, Wallace is awful so...