All time TD passing record probably will fall this week

Matt_In_NH

Near-perfect Brees breaks Peyton's TD record

Drew Brees sets records for most career TD passes, single-game completion percentage

It was the highlight of a monster night from Brees, who also made NFL history by registering a 96.7 completion percentage as the Saints trounced the Colts, 34-7.

and the joke --- Brees finished the night 29-of-30 passing  4 TD and 0 INT's and he only had a QB RTG 148.9 and not a perfect score 

because he didn't pass for over 320 yards.  he finished with 307

26 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Near-perfect Brees breaks Peyton's TD record

Drew Brees sets records for most career TD passes, single-game completion percentage

It was the highlight of a monster night from Brees, who also made NFL history by registering a 96.7 completion percentage as the Saints trounced the Colts, 34-7.

and the joke --- Brees finished the night 29-of-30 passing  4 TD and 0 INT's and he only had a QB RTG 148.9 and not a perfect score 

because he didn't pass for over 320 yards.  he finished with 307

Why do they call it "career TD passes" or "all time passing TDs"...and not include playoff TDs?

2 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Why do they call it "career TD passes" or "all time passing TDs"...and not include playoff TDs?

Because in the regular season, everyone plays the same amount of games.  

I think Tom Brady has played something like 4 additional seasons because of all his playoff appearances.

I think LeBron James is like 6 or 7 additional seasons because of his playoff runs in his career.

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Because in the regular season, everyone plays the same amount of games.  

I think Tom Brady has played something like 4 additional seasons because of all his playoff appearances.

I think LeBron James is like 6 or 7 additional seasons because of his playoff runs in his career.

Then they should call it that, not "career TD leader".  Just seems strange to ignore the other TDs, which all of these guys have. 

only sad thing is it isn't Marino's record getting broken.

when Favre broke his passing record, Dan whined on TV how Favre was just padding stats to get the record

as if anyone in the history of football came close to Dan for padding stats...  :D

• Thank you (+1) 1