Week 15: Around the League

2 minutes ago, wppete said:

TEN Titans uniforms look like the Argos uniforms. 

Yeah, never liked TEN unis. Maybe biased from the playoff game lol. Anyway,, they look derivative. Both team names in this game are derivative too, using old AFL monikers (Dallas and New York).

8 minutes ago, Leonhart2017 said:

Watching Kc at Denver and man snow games are awesome to watch. Anyone that wants a dome in Buffalo is just wrong. Now I am not saying these people should go to jail for life but a prison sentence of 3-5 years in a medium security facility upstate would be appropriate for this wrong doing.

They’re fun to watch, but I’m getting sick of every game having wind being of a concern, where it seems to benefit the opponent’s style more than our style. 

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

They’re fun to watch, but I’m getting sick of every game having wind being of a concern, where it seems to benefit the opponent’s style more than our style. 

Plus the snow games are a problem for defenses, as they don’t know where guys are running and have to react. Not a great thing for a team whose strength is on the defensive side. Snow games were great in the K gun days.