Antonio Brown: Apology Tour - Preparing for return?

On 12/14/2019 at 11:27 PM, wppete said:

That I believe is his third time calling out white people this year alone. 

He called Mike Mayoc a f$&ken Cracker at Raiders training camp. He also called out “Caucasians” earlier this week and now all white cops.

Imagine if it was the other way around? A white player saying these things about black people and cops?  If any team signs him there will be a backlash I predict, I think people have had enough of the nonesense. 

Incognito comes to mind

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, wppete said:

really? I didn’t know do you have some links? Thanks. 

Really? So your memory is unable to recall Incognito’s little adventure In Miami texting inappropriate racist ***** to his teammate? Need I go on.....? He was just a tad chastised....just a tad

Edited by billsfan_34

11 hours ago, billsfan_34 said:

Really? So your memory is unable to recall Incognito’s little adventure In Miami texting inappropriate racist ***** to his teammate? Need I go on.....? He was just a tad chastised....just a tad

Yeah I didn't hear that one. Do you have a link? Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Well - it appears he has now been officially charged with assault on the truck driver.

So for people wanting to sign him - the assault and battery charge costs him what a minimum of 4-6 games.  The sexual assault charges run him what about 8 games on the commissioners list.  The threats from a burner phone to another potential sexual assault victim- another potential couple of games.

My guess is anyone that signs him (if anyone is dumb enough to sign him)- has a player that is suspended for the entire year.  Does anyone take a risk on the potential backlash to get a guy in over a year?  Can he keep a lid on the crazy for a year while suspended?  

I think this is fascinating- I wouldn’t want him, but does someone take a shot?

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Doc said:

I knew he wasn't coming back when Jerruh didn't bother signing him.  But signed Aldon Smith.

Different positions. Different offenses. Jerruh was full of both AB's position and offense.

12 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Different positions. Different offenses. Jerruh was full of both AB's position and offense.

I meant they're both guys with legal issues.  And why not add another WR like him to the mix?  I know they have Cooper and Gallup.

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

I meant they're both guys with legal issues.  And why not add another WR like him to the mix?  I know they have Cooper and Gallup.

Maybe their laywers are full defending other players on their team?

• Haha (+1) 1