The Impeachment Trial of President Donald J. Trump

Nanker

6 minutes ago, Margarita said:

https://www.businessinsider.com/human-trafficking-is-not-an-immigration-enforcement-problem-2019-3#nostatistical-evidence-4 read this and tell me what you think. About the other issues I think my own personal opinions are really moot as far as he being impeached. Do Republican values align with mine regarding abortion Definitey. Do I think he is in favor of being a man of Christian values and loving your neighbor as yourself...absolutely Not.  I dont mean to hijack and make this a thread on soley what margarita thinks though to be honest who cares what margarita thinks I dont expect internet chatters  to thats for sure.

It’s a sham article.

I have linked to dozens of sources on this topic in the past.  From international and government agency reports and websites, and from both from left leaning and right leaning outlets.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

LOL at Laura Ingraham who used a graphic about Bolton calling this a "Red Herring" and picturing a fish.  She meant Bolton is a distraction or "Red Hair Ring" and messed the whole thing up.

Trump has to vet his people better.  They all seem to backstab him on the way out.  Also, why Trump just didn't say that he temporarily delayed the aid to investigate corruption in Ukraine including Burisma right away is beyond me.  Denying it right away like he did just makes it harder on his defense team and the purple state GOP Senators.

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Margarita said:

government corruption at the highest levels beyond what we could even imagine here as well as abject poverty, lack of clean water, lack of food, starving children...we serve a public childrens hospital which if not for humanitarian aid would not even have basics like soap, toilet paper, syringes, medicines, food..it is like a horror film to be present in one of their ER's...the nurses are barely paid, kids with machete cuts, kids with severe burns screaming, kids dying of malnutrition and cancer..parasitical infections due to no clean water......cardboard villages....Thats the reality of living there.

That's their problem. We don't owe those people a home here.

11 hours ago, Margarita said:

posts like these aren't productive and really a bad look for a discussion forum. so what if a persons views are different based on the person in office..to me that is reasonable and not basis to disparage someone as being dishonest or deceptive. I don't have any reason to lie in here I can give exactly squat  ****'s what you think of me or my political views

And yet, here you are. Replying again. Why? Because you're nothing more than a fraud and a troll.

5 hours ago, Margarita said:

government corruption at the highest levels beyond what we could even imagine here as well as abject poverty, lack of clean water, lack of food, starving children...we serve a public childrens hospital which if not for humanitarian aid would not even have basics like soap, toilet paper, syringes, medicines, food..it is like a horror film to be present in one of their ER's...the nurses are barely paid, kids with machete cuts, kids with severe burns screaming, kids dying of malnutrition and cancer..parasitical infections due to no clean water......cardboard villages....Thats the reality of living there.

You're also missing the part where Honduras was not the basket case it is now leading up to 2009, and was enacting a lot of reforms to improve its economy and attract much needed foreign investment.   

Then some people did some things.  

• Like (+1) 5

16 minutes ago, GG said:

You're also missing the part where Honduras was not the basket case it is now leading up to 2009, and was enacting a lot of reforms to improve its economy and attract much needed foreign investment.   

Then some people did some things.  

Were they commies?

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Margarita said:

says the poster who comes to the forum unsigned in to read her "Ignored users" you want to talk disingenuous we can go there...your cred with me is pretty low Gal I'll take your  council with a HUGE grain of salt

Settle down tibs, your wig is going to fall off.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 5

6 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Settle down tibs, your wig is going to fall off.

Oh boy, Westy the policeman is on the case! 

image.jpeg.058254e5031d25b8d0caca101019b935.jpeg

Bolton was regularly appalled by what he saw from the president, the people close to him said. He wondered at times if Trump was acting in America’s best interest or if he was inspired by nefarious reasons, according to a person familiar with the book.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/bolton-book-roils-washington-as-onetime-allies-turn-on-trumps-former-national-security-adviser/2020/01/27/f8ab83d8-4145-11ea-b503-2b077c436617_story.html

We elect one person as President. I couldn’t give a rats butt about the opinions of those around him. Sure, I’d like them to like him, but I have no expectation that they agree with him on everything. What should happen is a moratorium on selling Insider books until The President is out of office! In the world of social media and 24 hour news there’s too much money to be made selling tell all memoirs.

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Like (+1) 1

sorry to break it to you libs. but here is some unassailable logic that you might want to consider before you go claiming your new shiny toy, Bolton is going to let you shout from the rooftops, 'this time we got him!'

https://twitter.com/BOOMER4K/status/1221945037904281600

"... on August 27th, of this year, Ambassador Bolton met with President Zelenski. Had he been instructed by the President to hold up aid and tie it, he would have communicated that to President Zelinski, he did not. So we know that for a fact. How do we know that, because Mr. Morrison was there, he testified to that ..."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Dershowitz Dismantles Democrats' Impeachment Case; Says Bolton Book Claims Aren't Impeachable, Either

by Victoria Taft

Original Article

Retired Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz gave what may be the most persuasive case against impeaching President Donald Trump while in the well of the U.S. Senate on Monday evening. Speaking as a representative of Trump's defense team, the lifelong liberal Democrat urged senators to not "let the feelings about one man, strong as they may be, cause irreparable damage" to the fate of other presidents. "Passion and fears of the moment must not blind us," he pleaded. Giving a clinic on the history of impeachment in a matter-of-fact and understandable way

afb012820dAPR20200128044511.jpg

KRUISER’S MORNING BRIEF: Bolton’s Book Leak Will Be the Latest ‘BOMBSHELL!’ Dud for the Democrats. 

“Team Schiff needs a Hail Mary.

They limped the articles of impeachment over to the Senate with an incomplete case and Trump’s defense team is quite good, despite what you may read in the mainstream media.

The Bolton leak keeps the Democrats’ hope of helping Mitt Romney fulfill his turncoat destiny and insisting upon calling new witnesses to keep this charade on life support for just a little bit longer.”

• Like (+1) 3