Week 13 Around the League Thread

8 minutes ago, clayboy54 said:

My god, how CBS has fallen. Their idea of relevance is alarming! Hell, I can’t even tell you what they mean.

It's awesome! Start at the top and go clockwise. Bengals beat jets, who beat cowboys, who beat......

5 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Not sure what happened to Carr. In the first half of the season he looked like he had revitalized his career, the past 2 weeks he's been as bad as ever.

He got placed in the Zay Jones Zone......

10 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

Good thing Oakland has a "real QB" throwing the ball to Zay, right Mr Jones?

No joke, I forgot he was there. I just checked his stats. In 5 games with the Raiders he has 14 targets, 11 receptions, and 88 yards. 2.2 receptions and 17.6 yards per game. Yeesh.

48 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Yes they are. They shouldn’t have caved to Payton and the Saints relentless bi#$#ng about the bad non call. They conceded only as a failsafe for the playoffs, as overturning PIs regularly would turn the games into a joke. Fans saw obvious stuff not being overturned , so why all of a sudden should it be different in the playoffs? They should can that rule, and never should have opened that Pandora’s box to begin with. 

Except for Steelers game. 

The NFL did not cave to the Saints.  He is head of the competition committee and he forced the rule change through the committee.  The NFL then has to figure out how to make it work.

Blame the coaches and GMs.  It is obvious the NFL did not want the change - see how it has been enforced.

So can we say that the rumors of Goff's demise have been greatly exaggerated?  All week the so called national "experts" were burying this guy.  Now last I looked he's over 400 yards with 2 TD's and his team is winning 34 - 0.

Meanwhile I wonder what all those national "experts" who were saying that Kyler Murray was on the verge of becoming the next Lamar Jackson are going to say tomorrow? 

Why we seek the approval of these social media posting/pod casting/radio jabbering clowns is beyond me.  We OVER analyze every play Allen makes and keep giving the so called experts a pass when they completely crap the bed on their analysis.

Edited by CincyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1