Bills wearing all red at home against balt

Reed83HOF

Just now, london_bills said:

If you think what uni an nfl team wears doesn't matter then you need an IQ test. 

You need a sense of identity in sports. The teams cant just swap colours. 

Nah bro, Iif you think it matters then you need one. Win 1st, look good second. Wake up

4 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

If Baltimore wears all purple...it's going to look like 1960's Delta Flight Attendants playing each other.

Image result for red and purple uniforms

Can we get them to be cheerleaders?

3 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

You’ve been spoken to about this.  From now on, every appearance of Elfviral in any of its permutations should result in a loss of 200 merit points.  ?

What is Elfviral?  It must be something I have blocked for it was aggravating my eye issues.  I found several sites which appear to garbage dumps for posters to get images from,

3 hours ago, corta765 said:

Bud I was tripled layered and the scarf they gave me froze to my face. It was not a dream come true it was a great one time experience and I am cheering for a dome now haha

You can't have one for then no snowball inside for you to throw.

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

Hairstyle's back then were not the best lol

A lot better than today.  Saw some women at work shaved (on head), Mohawk, braids with bones in hair and hair only on one half of head.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

So it’s a yes then?

my name is not @Gugny

3 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

I hate you

What is savage about this, is that it isn't even a link to hover over and you have a choice to click it or not. PP is out there for all to clearly see

I really don't get why people get so wound up about what color uniforms the team is wearing. I like the blues, I like the whites. The red is a nice change up. I think they all look good. Way too many people spend way too much time worrying about the color of uniforms....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1