I CAN'T WAIT til the Ravens come to Buffalo

JerseyBills

I'm saying it now, Lamar and Roman are going to struggle heavily with our back 7.  

Look, I'm not going to take anything away from Lamar right now but once their scheme is figured out, ala vs SD Wildcard weekend last year , I don't see him being able to recover from that and I'm certain our defensive personnel is their kryptonite. 

That's when you'll see Poyer/Hyde/Tre/Edmunds/Milano at their best, our back 7 is phenomenal and after we handle them at home , they'll be praying they don't cross our paths in the playoffs. We have the personnel to shut them down on a consistent basis. 

And like alot of Bills fans , I'm taking the Lamar love and Josh snub a little personal. I think we have the superior QB , I think when the 4th quarter hits and we wrecked Lamars running ability, he's going to FOLD like a lounge chair and I truly believe Allen is going to rise. I respect Baltimore heavily but I truly think Buffalo is their antedote. We are built to shut them down. And if the offense keeps progressing to the level I think it's capable of, sky is the limit.

SB or Bust, ya I said it!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

I’m scared to death about this game.  This offense is up their with the 2007 Patriots and 2013 Broncos.  Crazy how they both lost...

I respectfully disagree. They are nothing like those teams. They had world class QBs in their prime. This is a great GIMMICK offense, and our back 7 has the pieces to stifle them, Consistently

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

I respectfully disagree. They are nothing like those teams. They had world class QBs in their prime. This is a great GIMMICK offense, and our back 7 has the pieces to stifle them, Consistently

When I say level, I meant production.  They are now averaging like 36 points per game.  That’s elite.

1 minute ago, bigK14094 said:

An icy field, a big wind....and the Ravens will be slowed down some.  Buffalo can't get into a shootout with the Ravens, but in a close game they have a chance.

You can take All that away. I LOVE our defensive personnel versus their offensive personnel. Straight up

I've gotta believe we'll be eight to ten point dogs in that one. I just have a bad feeling that we are going to get killed but I hope I'm wrong. All three phases of that team are better than ours, especially the offense. But they do have to play the game.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

That back 7 yielded over 600 yards passing to Fitz this year.  They have faced nothing like Jackson

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

When I say level, I meant production.  They are now averaging like 36 points per game.  That’s elite.

But they're a gimmick offense!! Am I lying??? We have the LB/S/CB personnel to consistently remind them of that!

The Ravens likely won't lose another game barring significant injury or resting players.

I love our Bills, our quarterback, and the direction they are headed in, but the Ravens are headed to the bowl this season.

It looks like Bal vs. SF, Sea or NO.

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

They face a better version of Lamar everyday. 

Serious question:  assuming you actually watched the game today (or the Ravens vs Houston or NE), how did you come to that conclusion?  Be very specific--I'm not interested in thoughts and feelings.  Convince us you are right.

Edited by Mr. WEO
  • Like (+1) 1