How is your family going to handle Thanksgiving?

stevestojan

58 minutes ago, Charles Romes said:

These posts about viewing the game possibly being in jeopardy are confusing to me. If you are smart you laid down the law of “no disruption of Bills games watching ever” on your first date. 

My wife still likes to joke that when we were dating, I asked her to never call me during a Bills game. lol

She has since said she'll put it on my grave. "Here lies a Bills Fan"

2 hours ago, Charles Romes said:

These posts about viewing the game possibly being in jeopardy are confusing to me. If you are smart you laid down the law of “no disruption of Bills games watching ever” on your first date. 

It's all about social capital. I'm a western hunter and the NFL season is full of multi day/week long backpack trips into the mountains. My chips are played on being gone a lot sept-dec. 

That said the bills have utterly ruined me over the years so game pass can a nice breather from the anxiety of live games, lol. But i still watch live when I'm able to.

Edited by NickelCity

13 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Thank goddess for the early west coast kickoff!  Guests will be arriving just about halftime with dinner scheduled for shortly after game ends.  :thumbsup:

p.s.   are you in the city?

Nope, Marin County. 

Thinks kind of sorted themselves out for out Thanksgiving arrangements.  My mother-in-law, who went to the hospital Saturday is home recovering.  She'll spend Thanksgiving with other parts of the family.  We are hosting my two daughters in Rochester.  One of them will have her husband and newborn son.  We'll also have our son-in-law's parents.  Everybody is responsible for part of the menu.  We're doing mashed potatoes, veggies (squash and green bean casserole), and a pecan pie.  We eat at 1:45.  Bills game at 4:30.

...stuffed chicken breasts wrapped in prosciutto with parmesan cream sauce....sage sausage stuffing with fresh veggies....red skin smashed potatoes with garlic butter & cheddar cheese.... brussell sprouts with pancetta and a balsamic butter reduction.... french style green beans in a marsala butter sauce...homemade flan for dessert...my daughter is demanding....:thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

come on man. leave the politics where they belong, in the dungeon.

sorry, I love football but HATE politics. that's why I'm up here and not down there.

....easy there Big Dawg.....untie your nylons, vacate the sand from your jockey shorts, eat, drink, be merry and tune in at 4;15.....JESUS....