How is your family going to handle Thanksgiving?

stevestojan

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....easy there Big Dawg.....untie your nylons, vacate the sand from your jockey shorts, eat, drink, be merry and tune in at 4;15.....JESUS....

seems it may of caught a nerve and that wasn't my intent. no, I think I made myself pretty clear. nothing needs to be untied, vacated or had anything to do with this jesus character you speak of. politics don't mix well up here, at all.

42 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

seems it may of caught a nerve and that wasn't my intent. no, I think I made myself pretty clear. nothing needs to be untied, vacated or had anything to do with this jesus character you speak of. politics don't mix well up here, at all.

...nerve?...not a chance my good friend.....just bustin' a bit...we're good.....:thumbsup:

• Thank you (+1) 1

I made a deal with my daughter for Thanksgiving and the game. She turned 30 last weekend, so I watched my 2 1/2 year and 10 month old grandsons for 4 days while she and her husband flew to Miami to catch a Mark Anthony concert. In return I stay at my place for the day to watch with my 2 dogs. No interruptions. They eat at church today at 4 and we'll meet at the playground tomorrow to hang with the kids. Also, my daughter was born Thanksgiving day, 30 years ago. She'll always be my little ?.

Peace everyone.

Edited by Dopey