Onondaga County Legislator gone wild.

Beast

The second call to the home off West Lake Street came from her husband. He told investigators he woke up and found Abbott-Kenan smashing the front window of his 2019 Silverado pick-up truck with a metal baseball bat. He said she also yelled profanities at him when he went to check out the damage. He asked for her to be arrested, and for a restraining order to protect himself and his property.

Reminds me of a song...

14 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

The second call to the home off West Lake Street came from her husband. He told investigators he woke up and found Abbott-Kenan smashing the front window of his 2019 Silverado pick-up truck with a metal baseball bat. He said she also yelled profanities at him when he went to check out the damage. He asked for her to be arrested, and for a restraining order to protect himself and his property.

Reminds me of a song...

I hope that the situation doesn't deteriorate into a Frankie and Johnny situation!

Abbott-Kenan sent us a statement tonight responding to the news of her arrest. It reads:

"In the aftermath of a continuous and hurtful destruction of my marriage, I had a momentary and regrettable lapse in judgment last evening.

Nothing matters more to me than protecting the well-being of my four children, who have already endured significant trauma in their young lives - and accordingly I request that our privacy be respected during this difficult time.

I have spent years advocating for real victims of domestic violence, and will continue to do so with renewed enthusiasm."

So, she’s going to play the ’my husband is the worst human being alive’ card in an attempt to get the kids and alimony.

Sounds like the trauma inflicted on the kids has come from HER.

And how about that last sentence? “For REAL victims of domestic violence”... as if her husband was not just a victim of domestic violence.

What a POS.

Edited by UConn James
  • Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

Sounds like my 2nd wife, I simply divorced her. Would never have her arrested.

Sleep with one eye open with my present wife.

Maybe it is me.

My buddy just left his long term partner, they have a house together and he isn't going  anywhere for a few weeks

I told him him to sleep with 1 eye open ?

7 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

Sounds like my 2nd wife, I simply divorced her. Would never have her arrested.

Sleep with one eye open with my present wife.

Maybe it is me.

No it's not you. Some women are violent and emotionally imbalanced. I had the great misfortune of being married to one of them.

3 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

No it's not you. Some women are violent and emotionally imbalanced. I had the great misfortune of being married to one of them.

Some women are choppy with moods that come in bits and pieces.

Some want to chop their skype boyfriend into bits and pieces.

It is important to be able to tell the difference.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 11/23/2019 at 6:07 PM, UConn James said:

And how about that last sentence? “For REAL victims of domestic violence”... as if her husband was not just a victim of domestic violence.

We gotta put on a tank top and chase domestic violence into a corner and keep punching and keep punching and keep punching and tell the neighbors that domestic violence slipped on the stairs.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 11/23/2019 at 5:07 PM, UConn James said:

So, she’s going to play the ’my husband is the worst human being alive’ card in an attempt to get the kids and alimony.

What a POS.

This.

On November 23, 2019 at 6:07 PM, UConn James said:

What a POS.

Clearly the whole story wasn't told there and yes she handled it in a passive aggressive manner with her press release.  With that said it sure reads like he had cheated on her, probably as a repeat offender, and she snapped.  

She ends up doing to the truck what she wanted to do to him.  She slapped him, beat the crap out of the car, got charged with abuse and got indignant.  Not totally cool but do you think Tiger's wife should have been Cast as the villain  too?  Was she playing the "my husband is the worst human being alive" card too?  I don't care about this story but if I did I'd wait until the facts came out before getting all upset.  Her husband got slapped.  Whoop de doo.