Roberts “It’s much better being with the Buffalo bills than the New York Jets”

https://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/2019/11/andre-roberts-its-much-better-being-with-buffalo-bills-than-new-york-jets.html

click the link for his words on the matter, not that we didn’t know this but man to hear it directly from a players mouth just how top notch of an organization we have.. just remember the dumpster fire four short years ago. 

Mcd & Beane have us sitting pretty now and for the distant future. I’m so excited to see what’s ahead 

Go Bills!

Edited by Rad Likes The Bills
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 5

11 minutes ago, Rad Likes The Bills said:

https://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/2019/11/andre-roberts-its-much-better-being-with-buffalo-bills-than-new-york-jets.html

click the link for his words on the matter, not that we didn’t know this but man to hear it directly from a players mouth just how top notch of an organization we have.. just remember the dumpster fire four short years ago. 

Mcd & Beane have us sitting pretty now and for the distant future. I’m so excited to see what’s ahead 

Go Bills!

Always nice to read positives about the team, thanks for posting.

• Thank you (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Rad Likes The Bills said:

Go Bills!

Just a note the quoted material is from Nate Burleson's podcast "17 Weeks Uninterrupted" with Ramsey, Cole Beasley, and Le'Veon Bell which is basically just the three of them kind of sharing anecdotes.

Here's the link to the full podcast.  I put some stuff up about it in the Podcast thread. 

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/week-11-brawl-in-cleveland-random-drug-tests-andre/id1481721822?i=1000457568300

There's some interesting stuff in this where all 3 players give their take on the Garrett/Rudolph situation (which might not be what you think it would be).  Beasley tells about the time he got involved in a brawl on a basketball court and his entire team got D/Q'd.

Beasley and Andre Roberts also share some gouge about the Bills locker room: who is the Ping Pong Assassin (hint: it's not Josh or Beas), about the team getting together at Josh Allen's house to play Mafia and eat wings and pizza, background on John Brown and Josh Allen's handshake and so forth.

• Like (+1) 4

Word gets around, other players will hear these sorts of statements, and this will help the teams image as a destination. Yes winning fixes that to, but we are getting a better reputation slow yet sure. 

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

"...The head coach talks to the GM. That’s one thing that really didn’t go on much--or we really didn’t see much—with the Jets. And in order for you to be a good team, they have to talk with each other, understand each other and understand what each other wants out of a team. That’s the top part."

Liked that part. Confirms the narrative that Beane and McDermott work well together and are on the same page.

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, MJS said:

"...The head coach talks to the GM. That’s one thing that really didn’t go on much--or we really didn’t see much—with the Jets. And in order for you to be a good team, they have to talk with each other, understand each other and understand what each other wants out of a team. That’s the top part."

Liked that part. Confirms the narrative that Beane and McDermott work well together and are on the same page.

Was it ever questioned?

If the Bills were paying me, a borderline special teamer, a couple million more than I should be making...I'd think they were a well run organization too. 

Not knocking the Bills as I like what McBeane are doing, but these type of stories always come with caveat

• Like (+1) 2