Sunday Nite Football Patriots*** at Ravens 8:20 ET NBC

Greg Roman was the coordinator for the 49s when they went to the Superbowl and designed a similar offense for Kaepernick. Who was great his first three years and would have won a Superbowl if he hadnt thrown 3 picks in the 4th quarter. Its interesting that another Harbaugh went from his established starter to a big armed running QB like his brother did. 

not saying Jackson will do the same but all his running has me concerned and will he be able to adapt once defense get a handle on him. I thought kap was going to be a star forever but it wasnt long before he was struggling mightily.

8 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Greg Roman was the coordinator for the 49s when they went to the Superbowl and designed a similar offense for Kaepernick. Who was great his first three years and would have won a Superbowl if he hadnt thrown 3 picks in the 4th quarter.

I always felt the power going out in that stadium screwed with the Niners somehow. They were unstoppable, then there was a power outage, and then they sucked.

Meanwhile, I am one of those people who believes the Pats* felt they could run the table and finally get the perfect season, this time WITH the SB win, and if they did that, Brady* and Bellicheck* would retire.

Watching Brady schitt his pants after his deep pick didn't change my mind on that belief.

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

I always felt the power going out in that stadium screwed with the Niners somehow. They were unstoppable, then there was a power outage, and then they sucked.

Meanwhile, I am one of those people who believes the Pats* felt they could run the table and finally get the perfect season, this time WITH the SB win, and if they did that, Brady* and Bellicheck* would retire.

Watching Brady schitt his pants after his deep pick didn't change my mind on that belief.

that Brady retires?

Just now, Buffalo Barbarian said:

that Brady retires?

Yes. Assuming they pull it off, they would have another perfect season. More SB wins than anyone else. It would be the perfect time to turn in the keys.

I don't have any reason to believe this other than my own imagination.

• Like (+1) 1

Loved watching this game!

9 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Greg Roman was the coordinator for the 49s when they went to the Superbowl and designed a similar offense for Kaepernick. Who was great his first three years and would have won a Superbowl if he hadnt thrown 3 picks in the 4th quarter. Its interesting that another Harbaugh went from his established starter to a big armed running QB like his brother did. 

not saying Jackson will do the same but all his running has me concerned and will he be able to adapt once defense get a handle on him. I thought kap was going to be a star forever but it wasnt long before he was struggling mightily.

That 49er defense is what kept them in games and made them look so good...kinda like this years Patriots...until tonight! 

After this weeks bye, the Patriots play the 5-4 Eagles, the division leading 4-3 Cowboys, the division leading 6-3 Texans, the division leading 6-3 Chiefs, 0-8 Cincy, 6-2 Buffalo. 

By week 16 it very well could be the division leading Buffalo Bills! :thumbsup:The only team NE has played all season that had a winning record before the Ravens were the Bills 16-10. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Nihilarian said:

After this weeks bye, the Patriots play the 5-4 Eagles, the division leading 4-3 Cowboys, the division leading 6-3 Texans, the division leading 6-3 Chiefs, 0-8 Cincy, 6-2 Buffalo. 

Bellicheck* is something like 900,000  and 1 after a loss. But they have a long sled ahead of them, and all the people who keep saying the Bills aren't that good because they've been playing crappy teams are about to say the same thing about the Pats* because Brady* has decided he'd rather lose than get hit.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Yes. Assuming they pull it off, they would have another perfect season. More SB wins than anyone else. It would be the perfect time to turn in the keys.

I don't have any reason to believe this other than my own imagination.

I actually believe Brady when he says he'll play until he's 45.  The question is will his body put him into retirement earlier than that.  This is highly unlikely, but since Brady's ego is so big he may want to prove he can win a Superbowl without Belichick next year.  Maybe he reunites with Vrabel in Tennessee or John Elway gives him a call.

45 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

You have it backward. The Ravens were the ones up before the power outage.

"Baltimore built a 28–6 lead early in the third quarter before a partial power outage in the Superdome suspended play for 34 minutes (earning the game the added nickname of the Blackout Bowl).[14][15] After play resumed, San Francisco scored 17 unanswered third-quarter points to cut the Ravens' lead to 28–23, and continued to chip away in the fourth quarter"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl_XLVII

• Like (+1) 2

51 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

Loved watching this game!

That 49er defense is what kept them in games and made them look so good...kinda like this years Patriots...until tonight! 

By week 16 it very well could be the division leading Buffalo Bills! :thumbsup:The only team NE has played all season that had a winning record before the Ravens were the Bills 16-10. 

i love this loss by the pats tonight hopefully we win the division the day we play them.

although plenty on here will say its not good enough.

:lol:

3 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Once again Baltimore showed if you can hit Tommy hard a few times early he gets gun shy and hears foot steps and throws bad passes.

Brady didn't seem like he had trouble in the game to me. He is what he is now. He's just a distributor of the football, not a game breaker like he used to be. Baltimore won because their offense performed well and they got key turnovers. Brady didn't make or break that game.

• Like (+1) 4

10 minutes ago, MJS said:

Brady didn't seem like he had trouble in the game to me. He is what he is now. He's just a distributor of the football, not a game breaker like he used to be. Baltimore won because their offense performed well and they got key turnovers. Brady didn't make or break that game.

Looked to me like he was definitely affected by the pressure.  I would point to a few plays like the intentional grounding and the deep flutter ball pick to Earl as evidence among others.

6 hours ago, Bangarang said:

I want the Ravens to win but Lamar to play like ?

Why?

Edited by reddogblitz

2 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Looked to me like he was definitely affected by the pressure.  I would point to a few plays like the intentional grounding and the deep flutter ball pick to Earl as evidence among others.

I just think that's who he is now. He leads the league in intentional grounding calls. Plus his oline has been a problem this year.

My 3 takeaways from this game:

1) Brady may be closer to being done than I thought; he has nothing on longish throws; he basically can't throw long balls anymore and that's not just based on this game against Baltimore  

2) We are going to get slammed by Baltimore

3) The Bills are not developing/using Josh Allen in the right way; his talents are not being optimized; McDermott should study what Baltimore is doing with Lamar and take notes; they should cease pretending Josh is a pocket passer who can read defenses and take them apart pre-snap; he can't.

• Like (+1) 1