Sunday Nite Football Patriots*** at Ravens 8:20 ET NBC

6 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

I know we don't have to beat Baltimore to get into the playoffs, but if Buffalo does get into the playoffs as seems likely, they may have to play Baltimore a second time.  It behooves them to try and figure out how to beat them sooner rather than later.

Not to be too much of a Negative Nancy, but I don't see this Bills team beating tonight's Ravens

7 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

For them?  The answer is yes.  But if Jackson goes anywhere else I don't think he's successful.  What Harbough and the Ravens were willing to do in support of Jackson's style of QB play was unique.  I don't see any other team going to the length that Baltimore did and so far it's worked wonders for the Ravens.

But is he the best QB in the 2018 draft?  I don't think so.  But we won't know for at least 5 more years.  Hell it may take 10 years. 

At this point Jackson is playing best among the 2018 class of QB's.  He also has had by far the best situation to come into

As an aside you don't think having one of the best O-lines ion the NFL doesn't help Jackson and the offense?  You seem to dismiss the idea.

Look.. I agree with you.. we dont know yet...

Not sure it will take another 5 years though before we find out..

I think he has his nose in front 18 months later though.. particularly after today... 

Yes he gets results in a different way and yes Harbough has supported his "style"

Have the Bills supported Allen to the same degree?

Thankfully they found Brown this offseason...

Edited by Aussie Joe

Just now, the skycap said:

I'm saying it now, don't be surprised if the Patriots resign AB

I just think it is impossible to go undefeated in a season

As hard as I try I really cannot hate on the Ravens.....a team that has a culture a lot like ours.

And I liked their QB before the draft.....he fell into a great situation with a already quality team and Roman who is a crackerjack of a OC when it comes to the running game.

Lets see how it plays out over the season.   I am fine with my team Im going to sleep tonight happy they are 6 and 2 and probably making the playoffs after a full rebiuld with even more cap space next year.