Week#9 Thread Bills vs. Redskins

Chandler#81

One thing I noticed about watching Jimmy G last night is how much the offense helps him... He wasn’t playing like this without Emmanuel Sanders.  He’s gaining confidence by leaning on a strong rushing attack and one of the top tight ends in the game.   Then you add a second weapon to throw to at WR and you see him hit that next level of QB play last night.  

Our running attack is bolstered by Allen, not the other way around where Allen can lean on it.  

John Brown is his Sanders, but we need to get/develop that second receiving threat ala Kittle.   Contrary to popular belief, talent around the QB does help the QB. 

Really hoping to see a strong gameplan against the Redskins, one that allows Allen some easy rhythm completions and a running game that we don’t abandon.  

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

the legends words speak volumes. "to dethrone the king you've got to cut his head off" "you've got to beat the new englands, you've got to beat the phildelphia eagles"  "you've got to protect your house" "establish dominance"

not there yet but encouraged, he says.

I agree, not there yet and 5-2 looks good but they haven't established the dominance they need to beat the big boys, still on the porch so to speak. 9 games remain to continue to establish that dominance.

could they reach it by dec. 22nd?

it would be nice but it may take another draft and offseason to get there?

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Hoping for Keenum. Haskins is an unknown, at least we know Keenum can’t play.

Haskins isn't ready...and he's a statue. McDermott's D will eat him alive by sitting back in coverage a lot and sending strategically timed inside blitzes to keep him flustered.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Haskins isn't ready...and he's a statue. McDermott's D will eat him alive by sitting back in coverage a lot and sending strategically timed inside blitzes to keep him flustered.

I was mostly talking about picking up Poyer in FF...Keenum can’t see safeties at all ??

The Bills need to just go out and win this game, to get the taste of last week out of our mouths. It’s not about style points or the opponent ...just stack wins. The Bills have made the playoffs 1 time in the last 19 seasons. I’m not overly concerned with what it looks like. Just keep finding ways to win and find a way to get in. Get the Defense fixed and get Singletary involved significantly more. Seasons like this are few and far between with this team. Let’s try and get the most out of it and not worry how “real” it is.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The Bills need to just go out and win this game, to get the taste of last week out of our mouths. It’s not about style points or the opponent ...just stack wins. The Bills have made the playoffs 1 time in the last 19 seasons. I’m not overly concerned with what it looks like. Just keep finding ways to win and find a way to get in. Get the Defense fixed and get Singletary involved significantly more. Seasons like this are few and far between with this team. Let’s try and get the most out of it and not worry how “real” it is.

Just get into the postseason and anything can happen.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1