Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
babulator

John Brown Touchdown Dance!

Recommended Posts

That had to be one of my favorite touchdown dances I've seen in a long while.We desperately need someone to make a gif of it. I spent some time this AM looking for a gif of it to no avail. It looks like he's been doing the same dance at least since AZ days. I thought it was a thing of beauty and it brought me great joy!

 

All I could find was this sadly

 

  • Like (+1) 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was wondering when he would break that out....its interesting because he is so humble and professional sounding when he gets interviewed.   Not that I have anything against the dance, I am good with it but it does not seem to fit his personality that I have heard on the radio...which can obviously be misleading.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jerome007 said:

It was ugly... but did make me and my kids laugh a lot. And that can be the whole point ha ha.

Some one should hire the Peter Pan guy to teach John to be more graceful after a TD with his celebration.

 peter_flies2_adj_680h.jpg

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mattynh said:

I was wondering when he would break that out....its interesting because he is so humble and professional sounding when he gets interviewed.   Not that I have anything against the dance, I am good with it but it does not seem to fit his personality that I have heard on the radio...which can obviously be misleading.

 

That has to be part of the beauty of it, it's wild and flailing which could not be more opposite his personality. I <3'd it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, H2o said:

Some one should hire the Peter Pan guy to teach John to be more graceful after a TD with his celebration.

 

Reported.  😠

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
Got rid of the picture of ’Twinkletoes’...🤨
  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, babulator said:

That had to be one of my favorite touchdown dances I've seen in a long while.We desperately need someone to make a gif of it. I spent some time this AM looking for a gif of it to no avail. It looks like he's been doing the same dance at least since AZ days. I thought it was a thing of beauty and it brought me great joy!

 

All I could find was this sadly

 


here. From Cover 1. 
 

 

  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m a get off my lawn curmudgeon on this generic subject, although I find the Lambeau Leap amusing & entertaining.

 

So, these contrived, practiced dance acts are meh to me.

 

And I despise some ME, ME, ME clown, doing one, when their team is being shellacked 35-zip! (Even worse, the buffoon celebrating a Pick or a Sack under those circumstances.)

 

I went to see a guy (not really the Team) play the Packers and Vikings in back to back years, in the 90s. He did, what he did best in each of those games. Cutting one way, stopping in a dime and then reversing for a 90 Yard TD! 
 

Followed by, handing the ball to the official.

Act like you’ve been there before! 
As he had- 99 x!

HOFer, Barry Sanders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Billsatlastin2018 said:

I’m a get off my lawn curmudgeon on this generic subject, although I find the Lambeau Leap amusing & entertaining.

 

So, these contrived, practiced dance acts are meh to me.

 

And I despise some ME, ME, ME clown, doing one, when their team is being shellacked 35-zip! (Even worse, the buffoon celebrating a Pick or a Sack under those circumstances.)

 

I went to see a guy (not really the Team) play the Packers and Vikings in back to back years, in the 90s. He did, what he did best in each of those games. Cutting one way, stopping in a dime and then reversing for a 90 Yard TD! 
 

Followed by, handing the ball to the official.

Act like you’ve been there before! 
As he had- 99 x!

HOFer, Barry Sanders.

Pretty soon that type of attitude towards celebrations will be labeled racist, if it already hasn't been.  I agree about how stupid and annoying the dancing is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Billsatlastin2018 said:

I’m a get off my lawn curmudgeon on this generic subject, although I find the Lambeau Leap amusing & entertaining.

 

So, these contrived, practiced dance acts are meh to me.

 

And I despise some ME, ME, ME clown, doing one, when their team is being shellacked 35-zip! (Even worse, the buffoon celebrating a Pick or a Sack under those circumstances.)

 

I went to see a guy (not really the Team) play the Packers and Vikings in back to back years, in the 90s. He did, what he did best in each of those games. Cutting one way, stopping in a dime and then reversing for a 90 Yard TD! 
 

Followed by, handing the ball to the official.

Act like you’ve been there before! 
As he had- 99 x!

HOFer, Barry Sanders.

Im not a big fan of the coordinated team celebration. Reminds of the Riverdance scene from Baseketball (below). However, I have no issues with a quick dance, leap, spike, etc. especially at a critical moment like a go ahead TD.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Billsatlastin2018 said:

I’m a get off my lawn curmudgeon on this generic subject, although I find the Lambeau Leap amusing & entertaining.

 

So, these contrived, practiced dance acts are meh to me.

 

And I despise some ME, ME, ME clown, doing one, when their team is being shellacked 35-zip! (Even worse, the buffoon celebrating a Pick or a Sack under those circumstances.)

 

I went to see a guy (not really the Team) play the Packers and Vikings in back to back years, in the 90s. He did, what he did best in each of those games. Cutting one way, stopping in a dime and then reversing for a 90 Yard TD! 
 

Followed by, handing the ball to the official.

Act like you’ve been there before! 
As he had- 99 x!

HOFer, Barry Sanders.

 

This is ironic.

Edited by LeGOATski

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...