Bills vs, Dolphins 2nd Half

Chandler#81

Just now, DuckyBoys said:

give credit to Fitz and the Dolphins they played hard  Fitz deserves to start, he made some nice throws and evaded the Bills pass rush  Bills get the W but this was a ugly win

It should be an ugly 7-1! 

ALL of us would like to see Allen throw ONE accurate Deep Ball!

Very disturbing that he can’t do so.

Just now, WideNine said:

Bit of a flag-fest early so I don't know if the Bills were just not ready after the break, or we had overzealous zebras, but it made this more of a nail biter than it needed to be.

Our defense resembling a sieve against the Dolphins larger receivers and running game did not help. And before the flaming, yes I do put a lot on our defense because the Bills have invested a lot into this defense and they should be money against teams like the Dolphins.

Yeah this might be the rare game where the Bills offense actually covered for the defense...or at least balanced it out.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Mojo44 said:

What does that sound like?

I'd like it to sound like the noise in Josh's head when he sees the rush coming, but I suspect it's more noisy in there like Axl Rose at the beginning of Welcome to the Jungle.

Edited by familykwi
addition

1 minute ago, billsfan89 said:

Not the best game overall but a win by 2 possessions isn't tragic. They got Milano an additional weeks worth of rest and I don't recall anyone getting hurt. The offense just has to get off to punch in those early chances. 

Duke though he came back and one of the guys covering for Milano.

4 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Agree.  They played like a team that was sick of losing; just that they don't have enough talent to do much about it other than be scrappy.

Givin that Miami has a butt load of first round picks and about 120 in cap space it could make next year very interesting