AJ Green says he would love to play for Buffalo.

StHustle

1 minute ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

You mean Christian McCaffrey and Luke Kuechly told McBeane and McD they want to retire as Bills!

The problem is gonna be getting McCaffrey and Kamara enough touches. They're both so desperate to join the squad and contribute that there could be some internal strife. 

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

I don't mind tossing each 25 balls a game, Beasley can catch the other 25

7 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

The problem is gonna be getting McCaffrey and Kamara enough touches. They're both so desperate to join the squad and contribute that there could be some internal strife. 

Wishbone with Knox... Josh Allen just turns with the ball and whoever can grab it from him first gets the touch. 

Edited by Sherlock Holmes

35 minutes ago, Success said:

I will choose to believe this.  Because it’s more fun to believe this.

Good, because it’s true. I live in Ohio and was on a flight to Tennessee last night, and a guy named AJ was in the row in front of me. Overheard him talking on his cell phone to his lawyer that he wanted to check out our team in person when they play the Titans. From what I heard from his end of the conversation, it sounded like Beane had invited him to stand on the sidelines and watch the game with him. Apparently, the Bills team doctor will be there too checking this guy out. If all works out, he said he will come back with the Bills on their plane. I could not make out the contents of much of the call as there was an oversized lady next to me breathing hard and repeatedly spilling popcorn, after I awoke. Anyway, for those going to watch the game in Tennessee focus your binoculars on the Bills sideline. Trust me you will see some big news there.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

No surprise here. Alvin Kamara has informed the Saints that he demands a trade to the Bills ASAP and is willing to play for free. Stay tuned.

What a crock. Kamara has already committed to Spencer Strasmore and KC.

• Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

I thought new AJ Green threads started on Sunday night or Monday morning?

...they start on Saturday to preclude the "should we bring him in" threads for every release forthcoming.....first thread in gets a $500 bonus I think.....