Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Protocal69

Tell Hyde No Talking to Belichick

Recommended Posts

Did anyone see after the game Bill Bellichick walk over to Hyde to ask him what he saw that allowed him to bait Brady into that interception. Belichick will get intel from the Janitor if it would give him a leg up

 

I hope Hyde does not go the Gilmore route after his contract is up.

 

 

 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They took a clip from the game of them two leaving the field, and a quote from Hyde in WGR on Monday and put them together to make a story. 

 

Hyde didn't say anything that we all didn't know. 

 

 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its no secret that most INTs come from QBs staring receivers. Im sure Brady knows he stared down his receiver. ITS NO SECRET GUYS. This is SUCH a non story....geesh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Belichick definitely wouldn't have seen that on reviewing the film. Just sucks to know the Bills had them... still don't know why John Brown didn't reach for goal on the 2nd down pass

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Protocal69 said:

Did anyone see after the game Bill Bellichick walk over to Hyde to ask him what he saw that allowed him to bait Brady into that interception. Belichick will get intel from the Janitor if it would give him a leg up

 

I hope Hyde does not go the Gilmore route after his contract is up.

 

 

 

 

Getting dirt on Tom to prepare for the exit?  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dma0034 said:

Belichick definitely wouldn't have seen that on reviewing the film. Just sucks to know the Bills had them... still don't know why John Brown didn't reach for goal on the 2nd down pass

Hey dma, your comment reminds me to ask you guys something. On that goal line play with John Brown, in real time I could have sworn Brown was down at the 1 or so. He must have been that close, because I also thought he could have reached for the endzone. But then the ball ended up set back to the 2-1/2, for sure at least on the 4th down play. What the happened to the ball placement after Brown's catch? Did his knee touch down further back? Or did the Bills lose yardage on 3rd down? I can't find a replay of that (ill-fated) series. Or maybe I was so desperate for a TD that Brown just seemed closer ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Stranded in Boston said:

Hey dma, your comment reminds me to ask you guys something. On that goal line play with John Brown, in real time I could have sworn Brown was down at the 1 or so. He must have been that close, because I also thought he could have reached for the endzone. But then the ball ended up set back to the 2-1/2, for sure at least on the 4th down play. What the happened to the ball placement after Brown's catch? Did his knee touch down further back? Or did the Bills lose yardage on 3rd down? I can't find a replay of that (ill-fated) series. Or maybe I was so desperate for a TD that Brown just seemed closer ...

 

First, john Brown made a hell of an effort to get in the end zone, certainly not going to fault him for that. And yes it was very very poorly placed ball, a yard and a half  is massive down there so of course McDermott didn't challenge the spot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's most important here is that no one can explain how Shannon Sharpe is still being paid to talk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

 

First, john Brown made a hell of an effort to get in the end zone, certainly not going to fault him for that. And yes it was very very poorly placed ball, a yard and a half  is massive down there so of course McDermott didn't challenge the spot.

Weren’t we out of challenges & time outs at that point?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, uticaclub said:

Weren’t we out of challenges & time outs at that point?

Actually you might be correct, both of those challenges were never going to be overturned, total waste.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Gugny said:

What's most important here is that no one can explain how Shannon Sharpe is still being paid to talk.


or Skip Bayless

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Gugny said:

What's most important here is that no one can explain how Shannon Sharpe is still being paid to talk.

 

At least he isn't as irritating as Deion Sanders, Steve Smith or Skip Bayless

Edited by RoyBatty is alive

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Gugny said:

What's most important here is that no one can explain how Shannon Sharpe is still being paid to talk.

 

grateful i haven't heard a word out of any of them, for 20 years, with my  PVR and fast forwarding to opening kickoff.

 

 

Edited by row_33

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Actually you might be correct, both of those challenges were never going to be overturned, total waste.

Total mismanagement

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...