Is the President Seriously Stupid?

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

Thread from Kellyanne Conway's husband on the president's stupidity when it comes to geography

Unfortunately, he could probably come up with just as many examples on any subject. Trump is a moron, elected by a reality TV group of voters. I do enjoy the show though! 

“Congratulations to the Kansas City Chiefs on a great game, and a fantastic comeback, under immense pressure,” Trump wrote in the since-deleted tweet. “You represented the Great State of Kansas and, in fact, the entire USA, so very well. Our Country is PROUD OF YOU!”

Your President! 

Time to break out another Sharpie 

8 hours ago, Tiberius said:

“Congratulations to the Kansas City Chiefs on a great game, and a fantastic comeback, under immense pressure,” Trump wrote in the since-deleted tweet. “You represented the Great State of Kansas and, in fact, the entire USA, so very well. Our Country is PROUD OF YOU!”

Your President! 

Time to break out another Sharpie 

Embarrassment! 

On 1/28/2020 at 8:58 AM, Q-baby! said:

Unfortunately, he could probably come up with just as many examples on any subject. Trump is a moron, elected by a reality TV group of voters. I do enjoy the show though! 

Had enough of you, dimwit. Enjoy mommies basement.

Obnoxious ass clowns.

You've chosen to ignore content by Q-baby!.  

You've chosen to ignore content by Tiberius.
Edited by Albwan

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

How so? You do realize that there is a Kansas City Kansas right? I assume you’re expecting Trump to congratulate New Jersey the next time the Giants win? Or Toronto if the Bills do?

Yeah I am aware because I am not a stupid moron like Trump. 

Well the people of Missouri are stupid for naming that city Kansas City.  I worked with someone who lived there n State Line Road. She lived in MO bout the people across the street lived in KS. 

4 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Well the people of Missouri are stupid for naming that city Kansas City.  I worked with someone who lived there n State Line Road. She lived in MO bout the people across the street lived in KS. 

"The people of Missouri" did not name that city Kansas City nor did anyone else who is alive today. To call them stupid to excuse the actual stupidity of the president is pure Trumpism.

8 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Donald, is that you? 

Personally you didn’t know In which state they play. And not because I’m stupid it’s because I don’t give a *****. Hell I didn’t know the Golden State Warriors played in Oakland until I moved there. 

BTW my boss is a HUGE KC fan. Yeah he’s from Kansas. ?

9 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Personally you didn’t know In which state they play. And not because I’m stupid it’s because I don’t give a *****. Hell I didn’t know the Golden State Warriors played in Oakland until I moved there. 

?

12 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Wow

7 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Are New York, New Jersey, New Mexico, and New Orleans still really “New?”

The bigger question is when will the new woke Left move to change the names is Saint Louis, San Francisco, Santa Monica and San Diego having discovered they’re all named after Catholic saints! Outrageous I tell you! A clear violation of separation of Church and the almighty State.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

The bigger question is when will the new woke Left move to change the names is Saint Louis, San Francisco, Santa Monica and San Diego having discovered they’re all named after Catholic saints! Outrageous I tell you! A clear violation of separation of Church and the almighty State.

Don't forget San ta Claus

38 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Ask York, Jersey, Mexico, or Orleans.

Sgt. York is dead and Ron Mexico has been advised by his lawyer to keep quiet while Jersey Mike's is for eating and Orleans is "Still the One". You need a better pair of legals.