Albany,n.y.

Kroft injured his ankle today

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Link? Where are all yall seeing/hearing this?

Was just on One Bills Live

5 minutes ago, WideNine said:

This is a guy who keeps trying to rush back from an injury and is only making things worse for himself.

I can understand his sense of urgency when there is two young TE studs taking all the reps on the field and football is his livelihood.

He needs to be a bit selfish and take care of his body first and foremost. This seems very similar to the injury to Watkins got early in his Bills debut that stole much of his career; as planting and cutting on a weak ankle is a simple recipe for injuring it again.

Since it was his other ankle, this point doesn't seem valid.  There does seem to come a time when you have to wonder about the value of keeping a player on the roster who can't stay on the field.

2 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

I believe this too. If for nothing else it would strengthen their lower legs and improve their balance.

Played goalie all my life, which involves a more intense form of skating for your ankles. I've never rolled an ankle. 

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Just now, TigerJ said:

Since it was his other ankle, this point doesn't seem valid.  There does seem to come a time when you have to wonder about the value of keeping a player on the roster who can't stay on the field.

Not the same ankle, but could very well be overcompensating for weakness in the ankle he has been rehabbing.

The point is that rushing back before he is completely healed will only compile the injuries and solidify the "injury-prone" label he is likely trying to avoid. 

He is in a tough spot, but I will stop jumping the gun till we hear more.

Is it boo-boo foot?.........or boba fett?........or bo bichette?

***** it just win one for The Gimper!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Availability matters, and this is troubling to say the least. Feel bad for him but he’s still getting a decent chunk of Pegula change either way, regardless of whether or not we ever see him in a Bills uni on game days 

• Thanks! (+1) 1

Put him on IR. That keeps him out for 8 weeks at least and gives him the chance to heal fully if it is going to be another multi-week injury designation. That will open up a roster spot for anyone they would like to add. No harm in that and the TE group has been surprisingly solid thus far. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Thanks, toots. Nothing was coming up on the google-bot 😘

I had to resist the urge to peter pan you...

• Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Bubba Gump said:

Those Twitter replies are hilarious

OK, I was really trying hard to keep it classy, but ....damn funny

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

I had to resist the urge to peter pan you...

It's my desktop background so Ive built up an immunity.

• Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Played goalie all my life, which involves a more intense form of skating for your ankles. I've never rolled an ankle. 

Awesome. I played goalie in all my league play myself, but always tried to play forward in any pick up games I played in.

Just now, Bubba Gump said:

Awesome. I played goalie in all my league play myself, but always tried to play forward in any pick up games I played in.

And how are your ankles? Ever have a sprain?