Reed83HOF

Updated: Dougie & Jalen had to be seperated - Ramsey told his agent he is done in Jax - more so with FO & Org

32 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I think it's important for the team to at least keep the illusion that they are going to be willing to pay Tre White..............if they traded a 1st for Ramsey it would be pretty clear that that was not the case.

Almost on cue this week Tre started talking about how under appreciated he is.  

When did he say that

• Like (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I think it's important for the team to at least keep the illusion that they are going to be willing to pay Tre White..............if they traded a 1st for Ramsey it would be pretty clear that that was not the case.

Almost on cue this week Tre started talking about how under appreciated he is.  

Totally agree - you just CAN’T trade for Jalen and make him the richest CB in the league after Tre has completely bought into the program.  It’s just not the right message.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Here's a question: if Ramsey were to be traded today, could he play for his new team on Sunday after playing last night?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Here's a question: if Ramsey were to be traded today, could he play for his new team on Sunday after playing last night?

Outside of not knowing scheme and verbiage I don't see why not. I am unaware of playtime rules in the NFL

3 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

No

Just now, ddaryl said:

Outside of not knowing scheme and verbiage I don't see why not. I am unaware of playtime rules in the NFL

He is only allowed to be on one active 46 man roster per week

• Thanks! (+1) 2

On 9/17/2019 at 2:57 PM, thebandit27 said:

The AFC team is almost certainly the Chiefs.

The Chiefs already have no second round pick next year. I'm a little doubtful of them being the interested party. I immediately thought of the Ravens, and it turns out I might be right! https://ravenswire.usatoday.com/2019/09/19/report-ravens-have-made-strong-inquiry-about-jalen-ramsey-trade/

32 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

No, only one game per week.

• Like (+1) 1

Anyone know if a player has ever played 17 regular season games? 

A player would have had to been traded before their original team's bye week, after the new team's bye week, and stay healthy for 17 games.

4 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

Anyone know if a player has ever played 17 regular season games? 

A player would have had to been traded before their original team's bye week, after the new team's bye week, and stay healthy for 17 games.

Yes...Trindon Holliday (sp?) for Denver was traded to Houston a few years back and did so IIRC

• Like (+1) 2

15 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

When did he say that

It was in an article, but I got the sense that he was talking about being underrated by fans (non-Bills) and the media, due to what's asked of him within the defense. 

I think Bills' fans might really need to make a concerted effort to try and get TreD voted into the Pro Bowl if he's deserving; otherwise, he may begin feeling like the only way to receive that recognition as one of the best, is by playing elsewhere on defense. Hopefully the league and media would do its part after that.

Another Stephen Gilmore-type story could be in place if TreD were to leave.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, thebandit27 said:

Yes...Trindon Holliday (sp?) for Denver was traded to Houston a few years back and did so IIRC

Our very own 2017 Kelvin Benjamin actually never had a bye week........17 game logs for him that year.........but he missed 3 games.

My gosh what happened to the days where the coaches and players had it out then hugged it out later? Now it's as if you say a word to these players and they want to up and leave, what a bunch of children. It's becoming obnoxious, like in Miami these players want to leave because they're losing? I get it they're losing on purpose but many players also have opportunities there as well, instead of being crybabies why not showcase your talent and become the centerpiece? It's really getting bad imo.

• Thanks! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Our very own 2017 Kelvin Benjamin actually never had a bye week........17 game logs for him that year.........but he missed 3 games.

Game logs?  Or Pizza Logs?

• Haha (+1) 1

On 9/17/2019 at 5:40 PM, Codyny13 said:

Yea but Norman is a zone corner, always has been. They might be multiple, but I’d like to see what percentage they actually play in man. Again, you want to bring in a loud mouth, (who talks trash about our QB) to a predominant zone coverage team after he just said “I don’t want to play zone.” I’ll pass.

I do believe he plays man in Was.

This isn’t going to look good when St. Doug goes in for his ‘annual review’ with Shahid.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

14 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Game logs?  Or Pizza Logs?

Pizza logs are technically food and I don't think he missed any meals so it must've been games.:beer:

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, formerlyofCtown said:

I do believe he plays man in Was.

Probably explains why he’s been roasted the last 2 games.

23 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Every week was a bye week for KB. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Pretty sure he strained his back jumping off the bench to beat the crap out coach Dougie.

• Haha (+1) 2