Brady hates it when it's "wet down there"

Thunderstruck

• Thunderstruck changed the title to Brady hates it when it's "wet down there"

Summary of the article: Tommy is grossed out by putting his hands under the center's sweaty a$$, so, he makes his center put a towel down his pants. Then Tommy takes the towel home and puts it with the rest of his a$$ sweat towel collection in his secret room in the basement...

Edit: That last part might not have actually been in the article.

• Haha (+1) 12
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I find it interesting that the guy doesn't even clean himself up. Brady must insist on doing it himself. I guess if you want something done right...

1 minute ago, billsfan1959 said:

Summary of the article: Tommy is grossed out by putting his hands under the center's sweaty a$$, so, he makes his center put a towel down his pants. Then Tommy takes the towel home and puts it with the rest of his a$$ sweat towel collection in his secret room in the basement...

But I believe it might be inferred

• Haha (+1) 1

The Pats have won 7 and lost 10 games Brady started in Miami. I wish that was his record here. If there ever was a trap game, where a bunch of plucky, high school JV players beat the World Champs, I hope this is it. Or at least a mass bedbug outbreak traced back to Their skeevy owner.

1 hour ago, billsfan1959 said:

Damn editors always cut out the good parts.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Thunderstruck said:

TL;DR

Centers sweat

Sweat gets ball wet

Brady no likey wet balls

He put up with it from his first center:

"Woody knew his quarterback wasn’t overly enthusiastic about placing his hands into the catch basin where all the sweat dripping down his 330-pound body gathered. He just didn’t know what to do about it. A little talcum powder isn’t going to make a difference when things get moving during a game. So, since nothing was said, he let nature run its course and laughed in later years when he saw a towel hanging out of the back of his successors’ pants.  “What can you do? I mean, you’re playing in Miami when it’s 90 degrees and the humidity is 100 percent,” Woody said. “As a center, I’m like, hell, my job is hard enough. I got to snap the ball. I’ve got a 300-plus-pound man on top of me. You’re just going to have to deal with the swamp ass.”

But no longer:

"Brady called (his center) over one day, thrust a towel down the back of his pants and never stopped. The solution isn’t perfect. Sometimes, during hot days, the towel needs to be rotated a few times, but, for the most part, it has solved Brady’s issues.  “There was a ritual where he would put the towel in. It’s up to him,” Koppen said. “So, he put the towel in the centers before the game and made sure (it was in place). You know, I mean, I’m sure putting your hands back there, I don’t think you want to go into a sweaty vat.”  Every center who has come through here after Koppen has worn a towel in the back of his pants."

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

“There was a ritual where he would put the towel in. It’s up to him,” Koppen said. “So, he put the towel in the centers before the game and made sure (it was in place)."

I find this to be a little weird.  I was able to dismiss the long kiss with his son; but this is ***** weird.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1