Thursday Night Football Tampa at Car, NFL Network

RaoulDuke79

11 minutes ago, Big C said:

I was shocked at his ADP this year. Coming off a major shoulder repair like that, I just couldn't trust it. Luck sat out a whole season before coming back. We'll see how it goes, but he was already inaccurate and now he can't even rip it. 

My problem was I waited too long to draft a QB. 

26 minutes ago, folz said:

The NFL needs to get rid of Thursday night games. They are almost always duds. Just not enough recovery time for the players.

I’ve always thought they should have two Monday games. One based on east coast time with 7:00 start, one on west coast with 9:30-10:00 start. 

Basically what they did for opening week. 

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

In this case it was. He was the only starter left. 

Damn, your league is wild!

But that's the way it goes sometimes, eh? The top QBs start going and then everyone feels like they have to take one ASAP. 

Hey that was a pretty ball to Olsen though! There's hope for you yet!

1 minute ago, Big C said:

Damn, your league is wild!

But that's the way it goes sometimes, eh? The top QBs start going and then everyone feels like they have to take one ASAP. 

Hey that was a pretty ball to Olsen though! There's hope for you yet!

I wanted Watson. I knew I would need to get him in at least the 4th. When the 4th rolled around, he was gone. So I took Kittle and decided to wait. I had the #2 pick in each round. Mistake, as there was a big run on QBs in the 4th and I got stuck. He was the best of the rest. 

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I've counted about 10 throws these QBs have made that if Allen misses like that it's dooooooooom.  

I swear our local media is watches zero football outside of the Bills.   

Ain't that the truth? Allen is under a microscope so that every pass he throws is a referendum on his career. (Not my words, someone else here came up with that phrase and nails it.)

• Like (+1) 1