Sign in to follow this  
psaleh

Week 2 - Rooting Interests

34 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

That philosophy puts us in a bad tie breaker situation.

How so? What is your logic/analysis behind it? Not bustin’ balls just wonder your take on it.

41 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

How so? What is your logic/analysis behind it? Not bustin’ balls just wonder your take on it.

In a tiebreaker a team with a good record against the NFC is at a disadvantage.

41 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

In a tiebreaker a team with a good record against the NFC is at a disadvantage.

Thats a good observation- I think I would still roll the dice with the concept of NFC teams beating AFC teams. Guess its the way you look at it. Thanks for your viewpoint on this 🍻 

16 hours ago, DBilz2500 said:

I currently live in Ohio and all offseason all I heard was about how great the Browns were and how they were a playoff lock and potential Super Bowl team. I come into work Monday and not a word was said. Made me quite happy. So yes I wanna see the Browns implode badly lol 

I lived in Cleveland for 4 years.  Every Monday after an all-too-common Browns loss, the sadness was palpable.  The whole community felt down, which made the bad weather even worse!   I don't root against them and their "factory of sadness" (except vs the Bills of course).  Screw all the other successful teams in other cities, let them suffer some.

On 9/10/2019 at 5:00 PM, psaleh said:

Not sure if this is done elsewhere. Please ignore/delete if so. I like to map out all the teams to root for to further the Bills changes of making the playoffs. Never too early to start. I ignore NFC vs NFC games for now. Would be interested to know if anyone feels otherwise about any of the games...

This week we are rooting for: 

Sunday Early:

- 49ers over Bengals

- Lions over Chargers

- Colts over Titans

- Miami over Pats d

- Bills over Giants

- Seattle over Steelers

- Arizona over Ravens

- Jax over Houston (Houston the better team)

Sunday Late: 

- Chiefs over Oakland (let KC run away with division title)

- Bears over Denver

Monday:

Browns over Jets (tough call here IMO)

image.thumb.png.994b6cb89277ad42e015e69013b27b37.png

All good except you want Jets over Brown’s. Jets will very quickly lose a lot of games in a row. You want them to knock off the other team Brown’s that could be contending for a WC

Edited by MAJBobby

50 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

All good except you want Jets over Brown’s. Jets will very quickly lose a lot of games in a row. You want them to knock off the other team Brown’s that could be contending for a WC

Agree with this, and who knows, if the Browns go out and look bad again maybe they end up not being a contender for a WC after all. 

Got a lot of help today. Only four teams will be 2-0 in the AFC at the end of the week.

And two of those teams are playing next week..... Ravens & Chiefs