Simon

Edmunds, Oliver & Morse are a great foundation

3 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

My guess is despite struggling and to our displeasure Ford will be back out at RT Sunday because as you said they want to develop him........and now they have a minor dilemma because Ford really shouldn't be getting the start over Feliciano if he continues to struggle at RT and Nsekhe needs to play.     

What’s the dilemma? They’ll play Nsekhe and Feliciano just like they did in the 4th quarter last Sunday if that’s who they think the best group is. You still believe Beane and McD are stubborn enough to play a draft pick over a currently better option?

4 hours ago, Simon said:

As for my incessant criticism, you did notice I started the thread with the express purpose of praising the assets he's used to build a strong foundation in the middle of the field?

Sure, I noticed it. And then in your second, much longer post you almost entirely negated any praise of Beane by opining that he’s not doing enough to put a foundation around his QB (despite the fact he spent the entire offseason doing just that).

Just odd to me I guess.  I don’t know if all of the moves will pan out but I’m sure as hell not going to suggest Beane doesn’t understand what’s important, judging by what he’s done. 

10 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

My guess is despite struggling and to our displeasure Ford will be back out at RT Sunday because as you said they want to develop him........and now they have a minor dilemma because Ford really shouldn't be getting the start over Feliciano if he continues to struggle at RT and Nsekhe needs to play.     

I think that the next phase in the OL "rotation" is Ford rotating in at RG with Mongo, with Ty staying at RT.  Just a guess though.

7 hours ago, eball said:

What’s the dilemma? They’ll play Nsekhe and Feliciano just like they did in the 4th quarter last Sunday if that’s who they think the best group is. You still believe Beane and McD are stubborn enough to play a draft pick over a currently better option?

The minor dilemma is that your rookie second round pick might not be able to match performance of  two 1-2 year reserve patches on the right side this season.   He needs the snaps but he might have to be given them rather than earning them.........which runs contrary to their competition model. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

The minor dilemma is that your rookie second round pick might not be able to match performance of  two 1-2 year reserve patches on the right side this season.   He needs the snaps but he might have to be given them rather than earning them.........which runs contrary to their competition model. 

I'm not even sure Dawkins is the better LT than Nscheke.

On 9/9/2019 at 3:45 AM, Aussie Joe said:

Pick 9, Pick 16 and the highest paid Center in the League..

You would expect them to be good..

Second highest paid now

Cutting shady was a bad move. Maybe I don’t understand why we needed to save money.