9/8 Bills at Jets Second Half Thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Allen was very good today against a good defense on the road. Faced a lot of adversity and overcame it. Very encouraging.

u cant be serious. he was awful for more than half the game. he was good for a little over a quarter---which wont work against real nfl teams

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Have to agree with this.  Fortunately we played a mediocre team in the Jets.  If we played NE, KC, either LA team, etc, we would have got crushed.

Doesn’t matter. And we’ll probably not have another game with those types of turnovers. Unbelievable win. When you lose the turnover battle by 4 you have less than a 1% chance of winning.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, Steptide said:

If we pull out this win my week will be so much better 

Now if the Steelers pull out a win my week will be FANTASTIC!

Just now, Tcali said:

u cant be serious. he was awful for more than half the game. he was good for a little over a quarter---which wont work against real nfl teams

Considering how the first half for the Bills O was like a literal worst case scenario dumpster fire, I'd say JA showed some resilience

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

The passing offense still looks sketchy, the running game was very good, Special teams was good, Defense was incredible. 

Allen looked pretty much exactly the same as last year, to my eyes anyway. Glad they won, but yikes, the kid still has along way to go. You can't win every game on guts alone. 

10 minutes ago, skibum said:

The passing offense still looks sketchy, the running game was very good, Special teams was good, Defense was incredible. 

Allen looked pretty much exactly the same as last year, to my eyes anyway. Glad they won, but yikes, the kid still has along way to go. You can't win every game on guts alone. 

Costco has good optometrists and you don’t have to be a member

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4