AB asks Raiders to release him on Instagram (update: Raiders oblige and release him)

Reed83HOF

3 minutes ago, Chemical said:

Why did Brown deserve a $30 million fine for missing practice? 

Its his his fault for not getting it cleared, but that fine is basically saying you don’t respect or value him. 

it's not $30M fine

Brown signed a contract.  The contract had a clause that Brown is in violation of.  The clause states if Brown violates the clause he loses the guaranteed money

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chemical said:

Why did Brown deserve a $30 million fine for missing practice? 

Its his his fault for not getting it cleared, but that fine is basically saying you don’t respect or value him. 

Because that's what his contract says. Based on the wording his guarantee is automatically voided. Wonder what his agent was thinking. Just hoping for the best?

Raiders are probably hoping he doesn't show Monday. That would seal the (non) deal. 

36 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Just because a narrative was put out there doesn’t mean it’s true... 

Wawrow has never backed down from criticizing the Bills when warranted...pretty sure he knows what really happened

If Ab wanted to come to Buffalo, he would be a Bill.  AB got wind, trashed the Bills, and then they deal blew up.  Really not that hard to understand.  

I never wanted (someone find the thread please) and knew it would be exactly like this.  So I’m completely fine with it. But we wanted him.  

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

If Ab wanted to come to Buffalo, he would be a Bill.  AB got wind, trashed the Bills, and then they deal blew up.  Really not that hard to understand.  

I never wanted (someone find the thread please) and knew it would be exactly like this.  So I’m completely fine with it. But we wanted him.  

Yes because AB would never go out of his way to spin something in his favor after feeling slighted.?

23 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I hope he’s trolling at this point.

He's not.  Gotta be AB's mother or brother or something.  Or on his screen name.

21 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Because Antonio Brown completely laughed the idea of coming to Buffalo.  It’s amazing how delusional some of you are.  If AB agreed to come here, he’d be here.  They would have made the contract work.  

3 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

If you believe what AB says, that's all that needs to be said about you.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Thank god we have someone here that knows it all. 

And PUH-lease. Plenty of us didn’t want AB because he might be a headache but I’m laughing at anyone saying the KNEW he was gonna go completely postal. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, WorstTEever81 said:

Do we all have free reign to call people idiots on this board? And if we do, can we personally attack others at our own discretion? 

Im asking for a friend...

No, Private. It’s a Senior NCO club, reserved for Staff Sergeants and above. 

Now hit hit the deck and give me 50!

• Haha (+1) 2