Jets look alike thread

Real McClappy

On 9/4/2019 at 5:14 PM, fansince88 said:

I have nothing but this is halarious 

I don't remember scrolling through a thread and laughing louder with each passing post. :lol::worthy:

On 9/4/2019 at 6:23 PM, HamSandwhich said:

Classic

With bacon!

3 hours ago, The Jokeman said:

PhotoGrid_1567722471360.jpg

I'm dyin' over here!! :lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I'm so glad that someone made this thread;  I was JUST looking for it, and was wondering if it was here, or BBMB.  Even if it originated elsewhere, I sure hope it stays, as I LOL'd through almost two whole pages, until The Jokeman brought a little too much reality to it.  So, no more pics of Schlitzie I guess;  not trying to make fun of people that can't help it.  But hopefully people can have a sense of humor, and laugh at the rest of it.

People really need to lighten up, FFS.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SF Bills Fan said:

I was hoping someone realized who that was. I know it is throwback. I was going to suggest Chet from Weird Science when he was transformed into the big zit slug. 

It is a face that I will never forget! Klecko was a good player in his day, though I always thought the Klecko/Gastineau Sack Exchange was a lot of hype. 

4 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

It is a face that I will never forget! Klecko was a good player in his day, though I always thought the Klecko/Gastineau Sack Exchange was a lot of hype. 

Klecko was very good. If you ever read Fred Smerlas book "By a Nose" which is hilarious, he talks about a game day ritual, back in the day when, before a game, he and a few other players would take the Game Day Program and go player by player to judge which team was "better looking". He said that as long as the Jets had Klecko, the Bills never lost that contest. 

1 minute ago, SF Bills Fan said:

Klecko was very good. If you ever read Fred Smerlas book "By a Nose" which is hilarious, he talks about a game day ritual, back in the day when, before a game, he and a few other players would take the Game Day Program and go player by player to judge which team was "better looking". He said that as long as the Jets had Klecko, the Bills never lost that contest. 

Ha! I did read that, but I dont remember much of it. We used have nick names for him as well.