What have the Democrats done in the past Four years

B-Man

hypocrisy_new.jpg

Democrat N.M. Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham reportedly had jewelry store briefly open during her lockdown so she could buy herself something pretty

Report: Democrats Concerned Economy Will Recover.

Politico reports that Barack Obama’s former economic adviser, Jason Furman, has been terrifying Democratic colleagues with predictions that the next few months could bring “the best economic data we’ve seen in the history of this country.” The downside of millions of Americans rejoining the workforce, Democrats fear, is that President Donald Trump could take credit in the final weeks of his reelection campaign.

Furman has been making his case to Democratic policymakers who served in the Clinton and Obama administrations, as well as senior members of Joe Biden’s presidential campaign. Many are understandably panicking at the thought of the American economy starting to rebound.

“This is my big worry,” a former Obama White House official told Politico, adding that positive economic data heading into November was a “high, high, high, high,” concern among Democratic Party leaders. The official said a growing economy was the biggest challenge for the Biden campaign and said, “If they can’t figure this out they should all just go home.”

Biden’s campaign is reportedly “very much aware” of the devastating impact a booming economy could have on Democratic politicians. Recent polling suggests that, even amidst the economic turmoil caused by the pandemic, Trump is still viewed as the better candidate when it comes to handling the economy.

This is the prism through which you should view all their policy proposals for the next six months or so.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

While a wide number of new policies and executive orders are being passed on a rapid and regular basis some governments are facing the reality that they have to actually oppose some of their own legislation.

For example, sweeping changes to our shopping and dining methods involving disposable items made in the name of saving the planet are being pushed aside.

33 minutes ago, B-Man said:

While a wide number of new policies and executive orders are being passed on a rapid and regular basis some governments are facing the reality that they have to actually oppose some of their own legislation.

For example, sweeping changes to our shopping and dining methods involving disposable items made in the name of saving the planet are being pushed aside.

Gee, I wonder who was coming out against reusable grocery bags and such months before the Wuhan Virus was a sparkle in the democrats eye?

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

So the Flu Manchu WAS a ploy by the right to interfere with the left's efforts at ecological justice!

jaccuse.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Gee, I wonder who was coming out against reusable grocery bags and such months before the Wuhan Virus was a sparkle in the democrats eye?

Wuhan virus.  Nice.  Had a little homophobia from you this morning, now it’s time to bring a bit of racism into the mix.  

Our detente grows more fragile by the minute, sir. 

6 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Wuhan virus.  Nice.  Had a little homophobia from you this morning, now it’s time to bring a bit of racism into the mix.  

Our detente grows more fragile by the minute, sir. 

Having second thoughts regarding your unconditional surrender? Sorry, you asked to bury the hatchet and I did. Reports from the field state that your skull was split but there's no evidence of any brain damage. 

Edited by 3rdnlng

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Having second thoughts regarding your unconditional surrender? Sorry, you asked to bury the hatchet and I did. 

Hmmmn.  I don’t know where you came up with this unconditional surrender thing.  If you want to end the detente, just let me know.  I feel like you’re the only one who benefits from the service I provide in reminding you of certain problems that require deeper reflection on your part, and I’m happy to get going on that front again if you would like. 

Edited by SectionC3

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hmmmn.  I don’t know where you came up with this unconditional surrender thing.  If you want to end the detente, just let me know.  I feel like you’re the only one who benefits from the service I provide in reminding you of certain problems that require deeper reflection on your part, and I’m happy to get going on that front again if you would like. 

Provide your services elsewhere. Seems like it's been quite a while since you've expressed an interest to get going on my front but rest assured I'll not rise to the occasion. 

47 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Provide your services elsewhere. Seems like it's been quite a while since you've expressed an interest to get going on my front but rest assured I'll not rise to the occasion. 

Oh boy.  Now it’s ED.  It just gets worse and worse with you.  The fragile detente holds, sir.  For now. 

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

No. Hand her a mirror. 

She keeps one with her all the time. Remember, she’s the clown who defended herself for going to the hairdresser in the middle of a pandemic....because ‘personal hygiene’ is very important to her. ?

This Is Easy: Don’t Excuse, Defend, or Encourage Rioters

by Kyle Smith

Original Article

george-floyd-riot-fire.jpg?resize=800,45

The Left’s privileged commentators don’t have to worry about losing their homes or businesses.

Why do they keep doing it? Decade after decade, generation after generation, progressives keep making the same, elemental mistake: They downplay, excuse, and in extreme cases even encourage urban rioters.

We’ve been down this road before, and it’s a straight stretch of highway with no twists whatsoever. It would take a moral moron to get lost on it, and yet somehow progressives keep managing to do so.

This isn’t hard. The people of Minneapolis are right to be angry about the savage death of George Floyd, but rioting will not bring him back or honor his memory, and the riots will make everything even worse.

The Democrats and the media should be shouting as loudly as they can: Stop what you’re doing, you’re hurting your cause.

The person closest to Floyd — the deceased man’s girlfriend, Courteney Ross — made exactly this point: “Waking up this morning to see Minneapolis on fire would be something that would devastate” Floyd, Ross told the Minneapolis Star-Tribune. “He loved the city. He came here [from Houston] and stayed here for the people and the opportunities.” She added that people should “know that I understand their frustration” but “I want people to protest in a peaceful way.”

Yet all over the media, progressives are in effect rubbishing these wishes. They support the riots, starting by downplaying the nightmare in Minneapolis as a series of mere “protests” (no, those are what Martin Luther King Jr. engineered — and they worked). Once you’ve reconceived destruction as mere expression, you’ve mentally prepared yourself to take the side of the destroyers.

The move to euphemize the riots is right out there in the open:

The apotheosis of this absurd tactic was, perhaps, when the MSNBC reporter Ali Velshi tried to balance today’s two principal media objectives (sensationalization and putting a left-wing spin on everything) and wound up saying this: “I want to be clear on how I characterize this. This is mostly a protest. It is not, generally speaking, unruly, but fires have been started and this crowd is relishing that.” A burning building was visible in the shot behind him. Mr. Velshi should note that Minneapolis cops are not, generally speaking, unruly to the point of kneeling on the necks of suspects for no apparent reason until they are dead, but that isn’t really the point, is it? Even if only one cop does that, it’s still enraging. And “fires have been started” has to be a Hall of Fame usage of the passive voice to downplay arson attacks.

Minnesota attorney general Keith Ellison euphemized the riots even below the level of “protests” when he called them “distracting conduct” and, instead of calling for law enforcement to restore order, suggested that police shouldn’t do too much to stop the mobs:

MORE AT THE LINK ABOVE.

So the Democrats could not get trump impeached. 
Locked down states because of c- 19 that did not work in getting people to vote against trump   
now trying to burn down cities to get people to turn on trump. 

nothing is working for the Democrats. 

• Like (+1) 2

Screen-Shot-2018-11-05-at-1.01.28-PM-120

Minnesota AG Keith Ellison: 'Nobody really knows' who is driving protest violence

Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison said “nobody really knows” who is driving the raucous violence at protests related to the death of George Floyd and faulted the Justice Department for casting blame on left-wing militants.

He said Attorney General William Barr, who pointed to “Antifa-like” tactics in the protests, should be investigating instead of “making incendiary comments.”

“The truth is, nobody really knows,” Mr. Ellison told NBC’s Meet the Press. “What the exact political motivation is is unclear at this point.”

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtontimes.com ..

3 hours ago, mead107 said:

So the Democrats could not get trump impeached. 
Locked down states because of c- 19 that did not work in getting people to vote against trump   
now trying to burn down cities to get people to turn on trump. 

nothing is working for the Democrats. 

1) Trump was impeached.

2) When exactly did this vote against Trump happen....thought that was in November?

3) I don't think people need help turning on Trump.  He is doing a beautiful, amazing job of that all on his own.

Edited by Johnnycage46

The Minneapolis Disaster has Democrat Fingerprints All Over It

by Daniel Greenfield

Original Article

After leftist riots killed an African-American Federal Protective Service officer, caused severe injuries, destroyed businesses and vandalized churches and synagogues across Democrat cities, some difficult questions are being asked about what Democrat elected officials could have done to prevent this.

(Snip)

Despite these false claims by Democrat politicians, the riots were and are purely a Democrat product.(Snip)Trump didn’t create the atmosphere in Minneapolis, New York, Los Angeles, or any other blue city. Generations of Democrat mayors, as chronicled in John Perazzo's The New Shame of the Cities, fouled the civic air, tainted the cultural water, and have been happy enough to blame the riots on Republicans.

Democrats’ Chickens Come Home to Roost

by Derek Hunter

Original Article

There’s something I say all the time, only because it’s true: Frankenstein’s monster always returns to the castle to destroy it.” There are many other ways to put it: chickens coming home to roost, you reap what you sow, etc., – and it’s all true. That adage came true again this weekend as left-wing mobs turned on left-wing cities that have elected left-wing politicians for generations, many in left-wing states, and burned much of them to the ground. The monster came home.

Conservatives have been warning about the dangers of Antifa and other left-wing groups for years. No one in the Democrat media listened.