What have the Democrats done in the past Four years

B-Man

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

DON SURBER: Paying The Price For Hating Trump. 

Some of my lefty Facebook friends were wondering why it is that the Democrats keep doing exactly the thing that helps Trump. I didn’t answer them, but the answer is Twitter. It amplifies the woke white lefty activists, who are neurotic (at best), driven by feelings, and incapable of thinking strategically.

They forgot to mention Flynn.  He had the goods and was going to roll over on Trump too.

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/31/2020 at 1:02 PM, B-Man said:

DON SURBER: Paying The Price For Hating Trump. 

Some of my lefty Facebook friends were wondering why it is that the Democrats keep doing exactly the thing that helps Trump. I didn’t answer them, but the answer is Twitter. It amplifies the woke white lefty activists, who are neurotic (at best), driven by feelings, and incapable of thinking strategically.

So much yes...

• Thank you (+1) 1

JOHN HINDERAKER: Our Long National Nightmare Is Over. 

“Impeachment must be viewed in the context of the Democrats’ effort to destroy Donald Trump that began prior to his inauguration. For more than three years, their get-Trump campaign has dominated the news.

Mostly, it was the Russia hoax. The Democrats originally intended to use that as the basis for impeachment. When the Mueller report negated that plan, they switched–literally overnight–to the much weaker Ukraine theory. No matter. It was impeachment or bust, if only to continue filling up the nightly news with purported Trump ‘scandals.’ Now the smoke will begin to clear, and I don’t think the Democrats will like the landscape that comes into focus.”

Plus: “For a long time now, the Democrats have used their hysterical attacks on President Trump to deflect attention from the real scandal–the misuse of the Obama administration’s Department of Justice, FBI and CIA to spy on, and plot against, the Trump presidential campaign and, subsequently, his administration. This is the biggest political scandal in American history, and the Democrats, with the Russia hoax, Ukraine and impeachment now a spent force, are naked, so to speak. One can only imagine with what anxiety they are awaiting the findings of John Durham’s investigation and any criminal indictments that may accompany them.”

• Like (+1) 1