What this Bills season is all about & nobody says it!

PUNT750

28 minutes ago, warrior9 said:

Proof of him being immature? Proof of him acting and showing it on the field? 

Not sure I've ever witnessed that. I have witnessed him firing his teammates up, jumping on them when we score, running down the field to congratulate them....... 

OP probably thinks players shouldn't celebrate or have fun, you show maturity and leadership by being stoic and brooding.

• Like (+1) 1

Obviously Allen is the key, but the Offensive Line is probably the 2nd biggest issues.  The O Line plays well and the Bills are headed to the playoffs.  The O Line plays well and Allen excels, anything is possible with this defense. Even a trip to Miami in February.  The O line playing well and Allen excelling are big ifs though. Fingers crossed.

4 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Are you old enough to be unsupervised? Vegas only plays off what they believe people are thinking. They make their $$ off the unsupervised. Hopefully your Dad is in the room with you. Ask him.

You are not nice. 

I think I'll seek the comfort of Mother thank you. 

8 hours ago, PUNT750 said:

A supposedly great draft, the same for free agent pick-ups etc., etc., etc.  We're a better overall team !  A great defense. All is wonderful !

But, what it's all about is a 23 year old QB. 

Can he be the team leader?  I don't see it!  He's immature.  He looks it, acts it and it shows on the field.

Can he throw more TD's than Interceptions?  I wouldn't bet on it based on his history!

A winning NFL QB can't have a 52.8 completion %.  Can he do much, much better?

He's a nice kid but can he ever be the MAN?

Why do all of the major NFL polls predict the Bills will finish 23-25 out of 32 teams???  Is it because of Cole Beasley, John Brown, Ed Oliver, Tremaine Edwards, Mitch Morse or Tre White?

The days of the 4-5 year re-build are way, way over.  Players demand trades and new contracts quickly!  Two (2) years is a reasonable re-build time now IF YOU HAVE THE QUARTERBACK !!

DO WE HAVE HIM?

"Angry man yells at cloud"

34 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

Our power ranking on NFL.com is literally just the guy talking about how Josh has to become "the man".  EVERY season prediction for us is about it hanging on Josh.  If it appears to you he isn't being talked about as much as you'd like, it's because we're just tired of beating that dead horse.

If ESPN is right about anything at all, much of the Bills success does depend on the play of Josh Allen.

35 minutes ago, Beane/Allen said:

Maybe we should just stop talking about the QB. 

It seems to bother many here. 

The thing is, nobody needs to stop talking about. It’s just ridiculous to make a thread acting like you’ve come up with some new idea, when in actuality, it’s been beaten to death. Everyone thinks this season hinges on Allen. Not just this site, but everyone everywhere 

Oh, and just typing Josh Allen into the search bar returns 233 pages of results, but nobody has discussed this topic. 

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/search/?&q=Josh allen&type=forums_topic&nodes=1&search_and_or=or&start_after=year

Edited by billsfan5121

If this D is as good or better than last year then all we need is a running game and JA not to turn it over.

The Bills don't need him to be great this season(although that would be fantastic) they just need him to be good.

Good gets us 10-6 and playoffs :)

Not surprisingly, the OP dropped this bomb of a thread 8 hours ago, then quickly disappeared and hasn’t returned. 

He/She now won’t return for a month.

If you start a thread, stay with the thread. Interact with posters views on your topic. The extremes are this crapfest and @Alphadawg7‘s 80 pager on Zay. He stayed with it as a mature person should.

This thread -and the OP- gets flushed down the commode. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4