Post game Comments

1 minute ago, the skycap said:

Why is Dimarco a “lock” on the roster?? Let Lee Smith play H-back and keep Murphy. What has Dimarco done since he arrived that guarantees him a spot?

ST ,  blocker ,  locker room asset , maybe 

Though it doesn't mean anything towards the regular season, great comeback tonight!!! It was great watching the whole team being excited as a little kid at the end. The chemistry & camaraderie McDermott & Beane have built with the players is, in my opinion, unparalleled in pro sports. I believe we are going to be pretty darn good this year and it's not going to be because of individual play. This team is greater than the sum of it's parts.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/nfl-preseason-wins-matter-giants-raiders-browns-super-bowl-patriots-082019

I’m gonna be THAT guy.... 4-0.... doesn’t have very good ju ju. 

https://buffalonews.com/2019/08/29/buffalo-bills-preseason-record-nfl-playoffs/

it averages out to 8 wins in regular season on average which to me means it doesn't matter at all good or bad.

Edited by Warcodered

I see Thad Brown on the post game (not listening just see his face on TV), and all I can imagine him saying is Allen didn't prepare Jackson and Jackson just played his own game for the final 4 minutes and drove the team to a win.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, The Wiz said:

I see Thad Brown on the post game (not listening just see his face on TV), and all I can imagine him saying Allen didn't prepare Jackson and Jackson just played his own game for the final 4 minutes and drove the team to a win.

Well to be fair the TD throw wasn't a super ball

1 minute ago, The Jokeman said:

Nice comeback yet not sure anyone won a roster spot with their performance.

I think Duke Williams might have. He was consistently winning on the slant and using his body to shield off the DB.  Plus he wasn't on at the end.  I think Bob Foster's big ST tackle helped him a  lot.

Just now, That's No Moon said:

I think Duke Williams might have. He was consistently winning on the slant and using his body to shield off the DB.  Plus he wasn't on at the end.  I think Bob Foster's big ST tackle helped him a  lot.

I had them both in my 53 so maybe.