Prostitution arrest: Florida style

3 minutes ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

WTF did she leave Vegas for Naples Fla??  Everybody in Naples is retired and they live and die for/with coupons.  Does she take coupons?  Maybe some early bird action in the afternoons?  Does she know Robert Kraft?  Generally require more info before arriving at a "would ya" answer.

Maybe she has family there! Or it serves as a retreat. Everybody needs a little rest!

23 minutes ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

WTF did she leave Vegas for Naples Fla??  Everybody in Naples is retired and they live and die for/with coupons.  Does she take coupons?  Maybe some early bird action in the afternoons?  Does she know Robert Kraft?  Generally require more info before arriving at a "would ya" answer.

Because Vegas is a craphole that’s good nothing. 

40 minutes ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

Naples is full of Billionaires. Capital B. Tom Golisano left WNY to move to Naples. I would move to Naples if I could afford it (along with my mountain place on a lake I dream of). I hope to belong there one day, but the Powerball is unlikely, especially since I don’t buy tickets. Naples is one of the wealthiest cities in the country. Have you been there? I LOVE the downtown area! 

Sorry, I just love the place. I’d rather live in Sarasota, more affordable and a little bigger, but Naples downtown and along the beach is awesome! 

9 hours ago, Augie said:

Naples is full of Billionaires. Capital B. Tom Golisano left WNY to move to Naples. I would move to Naples if I could afford it (along with my mountain place on a lake I dream of). I hope to belong there one day, but the Powerball is unlikely, especially since I don’t buy tickets. Naples is one of the wealthiest cities in the country. Have you been there? I LOVE the downtown area! 

Sorry, I just love the place. I’d rather live in Sarasota, more affordable and a little bigger, but Naples downtown and along the beach is awesome! 

Not that I would know, but she is a business woman. She probably networks and obviously travels to offer services.

15 hours ago, Augie said:

You’re a special case. She might pay YOU. 

If she kisses you...its on the house!