Its Game Day 8/16 - Bills @ Panthers pre game talk

1 hour ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Others might not care about this as much, but it bugs me that they refer to this as "home blue" and yet seem to avoid wearing it at home. For example, I don't understand why we were in all-white for the first home preseason game. I (like many fans) tuned in wanting to see the blue and our new field. I could be wrong, but it seems like the all-white look has occurred frequently at home under McDermott.

I am not sure how much in advance the "colors" need to be planned but, given a choice, one would always be wise to choose the WHITE in August because white is COOLER in the HEAT.

2 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Cam sure was jabbering a lot to Oliver when Protected by a Red No Contact Jersey. Come gametime hides behind a clipboard. 

You think Cam calls the shots?

I dont like the guy but anybody competing at this level wants to play. He’s not hiding from anybody.

55 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

FWIW

NFLN will re-air the game tonight at 11PM Eastern

DTV on ch 212  

Thanks for that; just found it on my TV and have it set to record.

I'll still watch live online at 7pm though!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JerseyBills said:

The hate is SO real for Allen and most national media, it's absurd. Field Yates is one of few that give him a fair shake.

If Allen ran like Lamar yesterday, they'd be talking about how undeveloped his passing gm is!

I don’t get many people’s inability to admit they were wrong. It’s a lesson I keep trying to teach my son. Learn the phrase, “my bad” and you’ll look like less of an idiot in the long run.

I hated the Allen draft pick. Hated it. I, like many here, watched all the pre-draft analysis and came away thinking he was bust city.

Watching him in year one he was much better than I thought and defiantly not anywhere near busy territory. I don’t know if he’ll develop into a long term franchise guy for us but he defiantly looks the part so far.

Edited by MDH
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, That's No Moon said:

Image result for jim kelly 1986

Kelly as a rookie.  You can recognize Rich Stadium by the red wall in the background

image.jpeg.8849cea6e18fa70298848b3c91d9eee0.jpeg

Joe Ferguson ~1981, same deal with the wall in the background.

If you go further back it goes back to blue.  And I hate the blue pants.

The top is 100 percent Joe Ferguson.

He has the Bills 25 year anniversary patch on his left shoulder.

836D2E30-1F69-410D-A7A8-A0B146C7EC03.jpeg

Edited by Binghamton Beast