Josh and our HC

Stallions

41 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Hmmmmm. Not at all what I saw. Did you tune in to the wrong game or are you a troll?

I'm starting to think I'm on a cult forum. Similiar to ABCbodybuilding.com back from the early 2000's. If you did not staunchly follow creationism you were banned from the forums. Very fascistic.

10 minutes ago, Element115 said:

I'm starting to think I'm on a cult forum. Similiar to ABCbodybuilding.com back from the early 2000's. If you did not staunchly follow creationism you were banned from the forums. Very fascistic.

You don’t know me very well, do you?

Do you too think that Allen has a slow release?  I can’t remember reading that anywhere else, maybe just me though.  I’ll take Eric Wood’s analysis over yours or darn near anyone else’s.  And I’ll trust my eyes to make my mind up for myself. I don’t do preconceived notions.

Edited by Cripple Creek
  • Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Element115 said:

Oh, I hope you're not too uncomfortable. Have you had anything to eat? Once you eat the food, you'll start thinking correctly. 

Then, of course, you'll have to stop hanging out with your friends and family. We only start by asking for 25% of your salary.

19 minutes ago, Element115 said:

You are. 

The only question is, are you in or out?

• Haha (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

Oh, I hope you're not too uncomfortable. Have you had anything to eat? Once you eat the food, you'll start thinking correctly. 

Then, of course, you'll have to stop hanging out with your friends and family. We only start by asking for 25% of your salary.

25% is cheaper than I have seen elsewhere. Do you have those "special" protien shakes?

12 hours ago, Augie said:

The saddest thing is...............haikus! 

Whether that was a total mischaractization or an attempt to further the nonsense, the fact remains that you, sir, need your sadness meter recalibrated. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

This is one of the worlds hottest sauce. It is said that you will have an Anal Holocaust when attempting to use the restroom.

hotsauce.jpg

I wish Bill and Ted’s band name was Anal Holocaust. They probably would have spelled it Anyl Holocaust.  Instead they were Wyld Stallyns... Stallions is layme. 

Edited by transient

1 hour ago, billsfan_34 said:

Break down every throw- he looked pretty great good. The overthrow to Sweeney was a  timing route, if he wasnt held it was right on the money. The low throw to Zay was on Allen, but still catchable. The throw to Zay at the goal line was a pure drop by Zay. The mis que on the back shoulder out to Brown was on Brown, didnt break it off in time and get the ball. No interceptions, no hand off gaffs. Not a bad night for 11 total starts and the first pre season game with lots of new parts. 

Explain how he is immature? Do you understand developmental milestones? Seems tp me he is right on track. This post needs to go in the dumpster.

I haven't seen much about Zay dropping another pass. It's becoming a habit.

31 minutes ago, billykay said:

I haven't seen much about Zay dropping another pass. It's becoming a habit.

Not following you here? Zay dropped 2 Thursday night- 1 was right in his hands, the other low but good receivers scoop them up. I wanna like Zay but my confidence in him is fading. Isaah Mckenzie outplayed him. 

3 hours ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

No, you are not alone.  The radio announcers said the same thing.  Two things about that play: (1) Allen definitely made a poor throw, and (2) Zay ran his route 5-6 yards past the first down marker before making his curl.  Perhaps that was by design or perhaps he ran a bad route.  However, Zay had made his curl before Allen uncorked the ball, so Allen could have made a better throw.  That said, if Zay doesn't extend his route so deep, he would have been in much better position to catch the ball.  Bottom line though, Allen just missed the throw and he knows it.

That’s not the question, the question is, could the ball been caught?

1 hour ago, billsfan_34 said:

Not following you here? Zay dropped 2 Thursday night- 1 was right in his hands, the other low but good receivers scoop them up. I wanna like Zay but my confidence in him is fading. Isaah Mckenzie outplayed him. 

I said the same thing as you.

I'm losing confidence in the guy.

15 hours ago, Stallions said:

I thought Josh looked very poor in the 1st pre-season game.  The same accuracy issues as last year and the lack of game instincts.  His release is slow and if he keeps running the ball when he feels no receiver is open he'll get hurt. 

As a LEADER for the offense he seems very immature.  A lot of nice talk to the media and in his Buffalo area commercials but he just doesn't come-off as THE GUY!!

With the HC in his 3rd season he needs WINS!  Will he allow Josh to decide his fate???

I got locked for a preseason week 1 joke thread calling for Matt Barkley over Josh Allen.

If this is a serious post, OP needs to be banned.

I agree with the OP except for the part alluding to McD pulling Allen in lieu of "allow(ing) Josh to decide his fate." McBeane know their fate is likely tied to Allen's success so they'll do whatever they can ensure he does well (see complete overhaul of the offense this off season). That said, he needs to be a lot better than he was in the first preseason game if this team is going to sniff playoffs this year. I think we'll see some growth.

Edited by VW82