Hot for volleyball/basketball coach

5 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Dude, my wife plays in two different softball leagues, and she plays with many different lesbian couples (obviously).

One of the lesbian couples on her team....both of them are freaking smoke shows.  I’m talking solid 9s.  Both late 20’s, blonde, SMOKING hot!  I’ve never seen anything like it.  The whole thing drives me insane...can’t wrap my brain it.

That ain’t all you can’t wrap around.

5 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I’m assuming the “victim” in this case was female because boys don’t play volleyball in HS, right?

She’s a lipstick lesbian!

TRANSLATION:

Can I watch?

4 hours ago, mead107 said:

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️??????????????????????????

Remember to change the sheets in the morning!  LoL...

47 minutes ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

You have to agree with him.  Ever since he dumped his sauce on his keyboard, that's all that comes out.

????????☠️☠️☠️☠️??????????????????????

22 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

She's pretty hot.  You just have to wonder "why?"  It's not like she couldn't find a date...

Because she's a child molester who wants to ***** little kids.

It's not about "finding a date".

It's about "she's a predator".

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Because she's a child molester who wants to ***** little kids.

It's not about "finding a date".

It's about "she's a predator".

That would mean the kids were prey.  But I don't think that's the case because the willing can't be prey.  There were a few "predators" at my school...they strategically set their traps.  A lot of prey purposely, willingly and excitingly looked for these traps and jumped right on in.

4 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

That would mean the kids were prey.  But I don't think that's the case because the willing can't be prey.  There were a few "predators" at my school...they strategically set their traps.  A lot of prey purposely, willingly and excitingly looked for these traps and jumped right on in.

This is going to sound sick... Society promotes being a victim.  The young generation revels in being the victim.

It's so twisted.  Like it's status or something. Getting worse and worse.

The hormones are raging, even in the young teacher. Things happen.

Yeah... But Dude knocks one up... Boom! She's a single mother.  There are clowns, sexists out there that would cut that women off... Like she's supposed to close her legs and control her urges more than the male.  Have the brunt of burden put on here.

We will turn into Ireland from a Deplorable Era:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/10/28/world/europe/tuam-ireland-babies-children.html?src=trending