Hot for volleyball/basketball coach

1 hour ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

"The victim was between the ages of 13 and 17"   That's a charge??   No date (s), times etc.  No mention of the sex of the "victim."   Way too much missing here.

It also says victim so this could have been going on for awhile. But to answer the Woulda ya question, from a physical stand point I'd definitely say yes.

1 minute ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

My favorite kind.

Dude, my wife plays in two different softball leagues, and she plays with many different lesbian couples (obviously).

One of the lesbian couples on her team....both of them are freaking smoke shows.  I’m talking solid 9s.  Both late 20’s, blonde, SMOKING hot!  I’ve never seen anything like it.  The whole thing drives me insane...can’t wrap my brain it.

• Haha (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Dude, my wife plays in two different softball leagues, and she plays with many different lesbian couples (obviously).

One of the lesbian couples on her team....both of them are freaking smoke shows.  I’m talking solid 9s.  Both late 20’s, blonde, SMOKING hot!  I’ve never seen anything like it.  The whole thing drives me insane...can’t wrap my brain it.

Well...all in all guys are pretty disgusting creatures as illustrated by your ballsack thread and @Patrick_Duffy and his back boils.

• Haha (+1) 1

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️??????????????????????????

Edited by mead107
  • Haha (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

And you wish you could do just that 

26 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Same thing on my coed softball team. 2 smoke shows in mid 20s. Lol 

41 minutes ago, mead107 said:

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️??????????????????????????

For once I agree with you. 

2 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I’m assuming the “victim” in this case was female because boys don’t play volleyball in HS, right?

She’s a lipstick lesbian!

In middle school my son and a couple buddies tried out for the volleyball team. The rules state if you don’t have a team for both genders, you have to be open to boys or girls. He made the team with his best friend, and according to an inside source had the school board VERY nervous! They were kidding and passed.That was the funny part. 

The really sad part is the OTHER friend, who did NOT make the team. 

And yes, she’s hot, but this is not surprising. 

3 hours ago, mead107 said:

You have a LOT of time on your hands during retirement!

I'm a yes, if she's interested. I also believe she's into the ladies.

1 minute ago, Seasons1992 said:

You have a LOT of time on your hands during retirement!

I'm a yes, if she's interested. I also believe she's into the ladies.

When she sees my man boobs she will be in love ? 

• Haha (+1) 1