Willis McGahee retiring as a Raven

HOUSE

7 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

It's amazing that he was able to play at the level he did after that gruesome knee injury. That was brutal to see. 

I remember Mcgahee's first season running the ball. I almost winced every time he made a carry...it was like I was waiting for his knee to collapse. I still had this vivid image of the injury.

Edited by Rocket94

I'm sure most wont care. But I came across this Emmitt Smith interview on Dr Phils  "Phil in the Blanks" on youtube.  I watched just to see if anything about the Bills

was mentioned, and they were brought up. The whole interview was pretty cool or you can start at 48:00.

I dont remember about the rumors back then. But it looks like the Bills wanted to bring Emmitt in to help Willis..

Edited by billsfan3482
wrong time

maybe he talked his way out of town but his career numbers are very respectable. He got over 1000 yards every year as a Bill so I don't get all the condescension. Coming back from that injury was a major achievement. He was productive everywhere he played - yes reproductive too haha

On 8/4/2019 at 5:10 PM, Rocket94 said:

I remember Mcgahee's first season running the ball. I almost winced every time he made a carry...it was like I was waiting for his knee to collapse. I still had this vivid image of the injury.

well CBS aired the footage of it every frigging game, so I’m not surprised

17 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

well CBS aired the footage of it every frigging game, so I’m not surprised

Maybe that's what it was! So I wasn't really going crazy afterall! ?

10 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Better than 8 kids with 10 different women.

Was that at last count!