Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

1 minute ago, bilzfancy said:

If the accusations are true, it would be great if Clinton doesn't see the inside of a prison? Explain

I think he's referring to politicians on both sides being terrified. One of the rare times I agree with him if I read it right.

2 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

If the accusations are true, it would be great if Clinton doesn't see the inside of a prison? Explain

I meant that if a politician is convicted of an offense, it would be nice to see that politician go to jail.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

He will never see the inside of a prison.  The precedent if it happened would terrify many in Washington regardless of party affiliation.

...DEAD ON....despite Trump exposing massive fraud (FBI, NSA, DOJ, etc) collusion, attempted presidential coup et al, a/k/a "residents of The Swamp", BOTH SIDES of the "good 'ol boyz network" will band together and back off in a "...kisses...hugs....let's let bygones be bygones......" united front....

37 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...DEAD ON....despite Trump exposing massive fraud (FBI, NSA, DOJ, etc) collusion, attempted presidential coup et al, a/k/a "residents of The Swamp", BOTH SIDES of the "good 'ol boyz network" will band together and back off in a "...kisses...hugs....let's let bygones be bygones......" united front....

And despite Trump crimes being exposed, his lawyers argue that he is above the law and he remains free.

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

I meant that if a politician is convicted of an offense, it would be nice to see that politician go to jail.

I meant that if Trump is accused of an offense, it would nice to see Trump go to jail.

fify garbage man

4 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

I meant that if Trump is accused of an offense, it would nice to see Trump go to jail.

fify garbage man

Thanks.

All politicians EXCEPT for Trump should be prosecuted for their crimes.

Forgot where I was for a second.