Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Not true - I don’t care who you are - if you’re engaged in illegal activity w underaged girls - throw them in jail and lose the key - all of them - and that includes Bill Clinton.

Oh, and I’m pretty sure Al Franken disagrees w you. 

Where is ol' Al now? 

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why would Trump do that?  He had Epstein and the young women/girls come to his place. 

Then gave Alex Acosta a cabinet job after he saved Epstein's from jail, where he belonged. 

And Dershowitz! SMH 

Trump.  Epstein.  Acosta.  Going in circles are we Tiberius?  Honestly, I see an ignore in your future if you fail to properly entertain me.  What did your flight attendant uniform look like on the Lolita express?

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Not true - I don’t care who you are - if you’re engaged in illegal activity w underaged girls - throw them in jail and lose the key - all of them - and that includes Bill Clinton.

You are not even trying to hide that you are a Tiberius sock anymore are you?

Edited by RochesterRob
  • Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Trump.  Epstein.  Acosta.  Going in circles are we Tiberius?  Honestly, I see an ignore in your future if you fail to properly entertain me.  What did your flight attendant uniform look like on the Lolita express?

You are not even trying to hide that you are a Tiberius sock anymore are you?

...LMAO...Franken.....Omar, etc....Minnesota has become the "land of 10,000 FAKES"......

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Why would Trump do that?  He had Epstein and the young women/girls come to his place. 

Then gave Alex Acosta a cabinet job after he saved Epstein's from jail, where he belonged. 

And Dershowitz! SMH 

Maybe they were very young. Dead men tell no tales. 

One is speculation, the other is fact.  I know guys like you cannot distinguish the difference, but it really does matter.

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Sure, but you need to prove it.  Baseless claims do not equal evidence.  

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Brueggs said:

One is speculation, the other is fact.  I know guys like you cannot distinguish the difference, but it really does matter.

Sure, but you need to prove it.  Baseless claims do not equal evidence.  

Prove what? The guy resigned over sexual assault allegations - he’s gone - he’s out.

5 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

What's your point? Looks like his teenage daughter is showing him some affection. That's a good thing.

Our slow witted friend would have us believe that he is accessing this site from a forbidden computer he is using from his hometown of Penn Yan, NY out of view of his fellow Mennonite neighbors.  Are his daughters fully covered from the neck down to their feet and wear a bonnet?  Looks pretty typical for a Manhattan Millionaire living in the 21st Century and the daughter looks modestly dressed for the lifestyle.  I see girls far more tart looking while stopping at the local gas/convenience store.  

7 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Our slow witted friend would have us believe that he is accessing this site from a forbidden computer he is using from his hometown of Penn Yan, NY out of view of his fellow Mennonite neighbors.  Are his daughters fully covered from the neck down to their feet and wear a bonnet?  Looks pretty typical for a Manhattan Millionaire living in the 21st Century and the daughter looks modestly dressed for the lifestyle.  I see girls far more tart looking while stopping at the local gas/convenience store.  

He's obviously never had a teenage daughter. Either that or she didn't like him very much.