Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

On 7/24/2020 at 12:39 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Since I missed that day, it's hilarious that people don't understand your point above -- and blew right past the set up question which was asked. The reporter asked 45 if he believed GM was going to expose "powerful men" with the material in her possession. That's the endeavor for which Trump was wishing her well. 

I'd be surprised by people's failure to grasp context if it wasn't so predictable among the NPC lot. 

I thought he wishes her well in not meeting the same fate as Epstein.  Not getting knocked off by the Clinton hit squad.

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/24/2020 at 4:08 PM, TtownBillsFan said:

Yep, good to see you back after it.  You have some missed time to make up for, so get after it :)

.....yes sir.....school out, middle schoolers here running wild thanks to Fisher-Price Wi Fi has been a real thorn.......

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

She is totally trustworthy. Can’t imagine why she wasn’t given bail. ?

I wonder what type of plea they could offer her that would induce her to cooperate? And how could she be believed except through video and old notes? I wonder what still exists?

• Like (+1) 2