Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

56 minutes ago, LB3 said:

You don't want her alive to take down everyone? 

I have read that take... sorta like hoping she stays alive and spills all. I thought it was a misstep myself. Seemed like he was giving a political answer. It could be a case of "I hope she doesn't get Epsteined before she tells all" though. ?‍♂️

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I have read that take... sorta like hoping she stays alive and spills all. I thought it was a misstep myself. Seemed like he was giving a political answer. It could be a case of "I hope she doesn't get Epsteined before she tells all" though. ?‍♂️

It was totally a misstep on his part, which is unfortunate, because it's another in a line of verbal missteps that small minded leftists will now repeat over and over and over and over because they simply lack anything else of substance to comment about.

It's no different than the way the right (myself included) mocked Obama for his inability to count how many states are in the US, or how he was simply not smart enough to understand how to pronounce corpseman. These aren't exactly bright people we are electing to POTUS, they make verbal mistakes, and it's red meat for their respective bases.

2 hours ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

gross

I'd have to disagree with Geraldo on the bail part. It was very clear (from both the circumstances of her arrest, as well as the international financial resources she has) that she is an extreme flight risk.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

It was totally a misstep on his part, which is unfortunate, because it's another in a line of verbal missteps that small minded leftists will now repeat over and over and over and over because they simply lack anything else of substance to comment about.

It's no different than the way the right (myself included) mocked Obama for his inability to count how many states are in the US, or how he was simply not smart enough to understand how to pronounce corpseman. These aren't exactly bright people we are electing to POTUS, they make verbal mistakes, and it's red meat for their respective bases.

this is the first Obama wasn’t smart take I have heard

23 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

this is the first Obama wasn’t smart take I have heard

Maybe because it's just common knowledge and most people don't bring it up.   I mean, there's a reason he wouldn't release his college transcripts, right?

Or maybe it's because you only come here every few months to pop in and make some comments, even though it actually seems like you pop in here every freaking day.

You don't seriously think he is any smarter than, say, Trump or Pelosi or Schumer or any other DC politician, do you? He was simply a good follower. Give him something to say and read and he does it beautifully. That's doesn't take intelligence. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Asked about Ghislaine Maxwell, the alleged enabler of Jeffrey Epstein who stands accused of helping him set up a child sex ring, Trump answered: “I just wish her well, frankly. I’ve met her numerous times over the years especially since I lived in Palm Beach, and I guess they lived in Palm Beach. But I wish her well, whatever it is.”

There is something very peculiar when a White House press corps does not react upon hearing that, and when a fleet of mainstream media reporters and editors does not think it worthy of immediate emphasis. The president of the United States admitted to meeting “numerous times” with an alleged co-conspirator in a child sex ring, and no one asks: How many times? Did you see any underage girls around? If so, did you think it peculiar? Did you ever discuss the girls with Maxwell or Epstein?

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Maybe because it's just common knowledge and most people don't bring it up.   I mean, there's a reason he wouldn't release his college transcripts, right?

Or maybe it's because you only come here every few months to pop in and make some comments, even though it actually seems like you pop in here every freaking day.

You don't seriously think he is any smarter than, say, Trump or Pelosi or Schumer or any other DC politician, do you? He was simply a good follower. Give him something to say and read and he does it beautifully. That's doesn't take intelligence. 

I think all those people you mentioned are smart intelligent people.  To varying degrees, but still.

Wild take man

Edited by Crayola64