Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

This whole Obama is a genius trope was started by Michael Beschloss who creamed his jeans over BO during the first election. He mooed, “I think Obama is the most intelligent Candidate we’ve ever had” in an on air interview. 

So tell me please. What scholarly tomes has he written? What law cases did he write up for the Harvard Law Review when he was the titular Editor of that August body? What papers did he publish when he was an adjunct professor in Chicago teaching evening classes in Constitutional Law? What lectures did he make at other Universities during his time as a Professor of Law? What serious analysis of his time as POTUS has he penned? 

Other than two semi-autobiographies he wrote, we know little of the man, other than his father was Nigerian, he ate dog meat, smoked dope, and snorted cocaine. 

I’m just missing the genius nature of the guy. Conniving political genius, perhaps, but intellectual giant? I see him as an opportunistic narcissist who squandered his leverage to make strides in leading American out of its racial divide. He’s as bad or worse than Trump WRT his narcissism. 

I think history will judge him harshly as the President who broke our cherished tradition of the peaceful transferral of power, and suborned nearly three hundred years of bankruptcy law. The GM bond holders say,”hello.”  

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Crayola64 said:

I think all those people you mentioned are smart intelligent people.  To varying degrees, but still.

Wild take man

It's relative to the league you play in.

Compared to the average Joe he's an intelligent guy. Among those with advanced degrees he's fairly mediocre. Among ivy league scholars he's kind of a dunce.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Crayola64 said:

I think all those people you mentioned are smart intelligent people.  To varying degrees, but still.

Wild take man

You grade them higher than I would.

16 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

Compared to the average Joe he's an intelligent guy. Among those with advanced degrees he's fairly mediocre. Among ivy league scholars he's kind of a dunce.

Exactly. But he's nowhere near as intelligent as the left tries to make him appear. 

6 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Didn't they also arrest and convict Roger Stone?

yep then drumpf &^%$ smacked them

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Asked about Ghislaine Maxwell, the alleged enabler of Jeffrey Epstein who stands accused of helping him set up a child sex ring, Trump answered: “I just wish her well, frankly. I’ve met her numerous times over the years especially since I lived in Palm Beach, and I guess they lived in Palm Beach. But I wish her well, whatever it is.”

There is something very peculiar when a White House press corps does not react upon hearing that, and when a fleet of mainstream media reporters and editors does not think it worthy of immediate emphasis. The president of the United States admitted to meeting “numerous times” with an alleged co-conspirator in a child sex ring, and no one asks: How many times? Did you see any underage girls around? If so, did you think it peculiar? Did you ever discuss the girls with Maxwell or Epstein?

you idiots take and run with the troll bait every time. It's quite hilarious.

3 hours ago, Rob's House said:

Compared to Covid Donnie, my dog is a genius.

1 hour ago, Rob's House said:

Not even close. I've never heard him say anything that indicated more than a surface level understanding of any subject.

Why are we even debating this?  The guy couldn't read the word corpsman from a teleprompter, and pronounce it correctly.

Yes, he was generally well-spoken, when reading from a script.  But, heck, so would be most people I know.  He was the right caricature for the time, and it worked;  twice.  Doesn't prove a dang thing about the caricature's mental capacity.

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

yep then drumpf &^%$ smacked them

you idiots take and run with the troll bait every time. It's quite hilarious.

Trump gave Alex Acosta a cabinet job. Why? Because he went super easy on his child molesting buddy. 

If you are an idiot, you won’t understand that 

21 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump gave Alex Acosta a cabinet job. Why? Because he went super easy on his child molesting buddy. 

Why did Trump bar JE from Mar-a-lago?

47 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I nominate your post for most idiotic of the year.  Why would Acosta wait on a promise that most likely would not have ever happened when your supposed deal would have been struck?  How would Trump promise a cabinet position that he was in no position to offer at the time.  If a deal were struck back at that time would not Acosta seek something he could realistically get from Trump such as money?  Do you barter for nonexistent compensation at the time you are suppose to perform your part of the deal.  Do you do a full day's work on some guy's plumbing to use a cottage on a lake that the home owner in question does not have nor will likely ever have?  

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

I nominate your post for most idiotic of the year.  Why would Acosta wait on a promise that most likely would not have ever happened when your supposed deal would have been struck?  How would Trump promise a cabinet position that he was in no position to offer at the time.  If a deal were struck back at that time would not Acosta seek something he could realistically get from Trump such as money?  Do you barter for nonexistent compensation at the time you are suppose to perform your part of the deal.  Do you do a full day's work on some guy's plumbing to use a cottage on a lake that the home owner in question does not have nor will likely ever have?  

It is very likely that Acosta gave him a light sentence because he or his boss at the time was on one of JEs videos!!!!