Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

Just now, B-Man said:

Okay, so I read the Daily Beast story and the link to the original Daily Mirror story.

NEITHER have ANY mention of President Trump being obsessed.

Just that Maxwell wanted her for Jeffery.

Apparently, that was just added to the tweet and as usual our board simpleton fell for it.

(now he will reply with some childish non sequitur)

He rarely replies to anything anymore. No time with all that clogging up the board to be done. 

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Okay, so I read the Daily Beast story and the link to the original Daily Mirror story.

NEITHER have ANY mention of President Trump being obsessed.

Just that Maxwell wanted her for Jeffery.

Apparently, that was just added to the tweet and as usual our board simpleton fell for it.

(now he will reply with some childish non sequitur)

Trump hosted Epstein parties at MaraLago.

Enough said.

There is only one reason why Trump:

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29eol1l2tk2cre84qz3r

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Enough said.

There is only one reason why Trump:

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29eol1l2tk2cre84qz3r

And what, in your mind, did he mean by wishing her well?  Do you even know what that statement means? 

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So you posted a lie......................and didn't respond to it.

But then you posted  ANOTHER LIE.

Jeffery Epstein attended TRUMP parties at Mar-A-Lago.

But you dishonestly try to change it.

That BS may work with your friends, but you are addressing adults here.

Your transparent patter and silly pix expose what a weak ass poster you are better than anything that I can write.

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

And what, in your mind, did he mean by wishing her well?  Do you even know what that statement means? 

Yeah - he knows she knows stuff about him - and likely those 13 year old girls Trump likes to play with... 

Trump is no saint and I love seeing you freaks turn yourselves into pretzels trying to defend and differentiate his relationship with Jeff and Ghis.

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

So you posted a lie......................and didn't respond to it.

But then you posted  ANOTHER LIE.

Jeffery Epstein attended TRUMP parties at Mar-A-Lago.

But you dishonestly try to change it.

That BS may work with your friends, but you are addressing adults here.

Your transparent patter and silly pix expose what a weak ass poster you are better than anything that I can write.

Not a lie - Trump hosted Epstein parties at MaraLago.

27 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Trumps a saint, right Doc?

Nope.  Few men are.

22 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Too old for Trump? 

Prove he's a pedophile.  I'll wait.

12 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Clearly he doesn't.  He keeps linking to things that prove him wrong.

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yeah - he knows she knows stuff about him - and likely those 13 year old girls Trump likes to play with... 

Trump is no saint and I love seeing you freaks turn yourselves into pretzels trying to defend and differentiate his relationship with Jeff and Ghis.

Not a lie - Trump hosted Epstein parties at MaraLago.

She knows stuff about him?  What kinda stuff?  And he likes to play with 13 year olds?  Really?  Your butt’s got to be hurting again with all the junk you’re pulling out of it. 

You’re so blinded by your TDS you think we’re defending Trump when we’re asking you to back up your accusations and you can’t. 

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

She knows stuff about him?  What kinda stuff?  And he likes to play with 13 year olds?  Really?  Your butt’s got to be hurting again with all the junk you’re pulling out of it. 

You’re so blinded by your TDS you think we’re defending Trump when we’re asking you to back up your accusations and you can’t. 

You afraid to google Trump and Jane Doe?

17 minutes ago, BillStime said:

How is it a lie?

Well you don't deserve another response, but I will try once more.

You keep (falsely) writing that Trump hosted Epstein parties at Maralago..............that is not true 

Epstein attended TRUMP parties at Maralago before they had a falling out.

An obvious difference from your bullspit.

AND, because I am an adult ..........I will provide a link

From that well known right-wing rag, the Washington Post.

Epstein, who in 1990 bought his own place in Palm Beach, two miles north of Trump’s, never became a member of Mar-a-Lago but visited the club for social events, Garten has said. On some of those occasions, Epstein was accompanied by Maxwell.

“Donald liked Epstein,” said Steven Hoffenberg, a Trump acquaintance who was Epstein’s business partner at a New York private equity firm in the 1980s and ’90s, until Hoffenberg was convicted of running a massive Ponzi scheme. “But he was crazy about Maxwell, a very charming lady.”

Epstein made several appearances at Mar-a-Lago. He attended a party there with NFL cheerleaders in 1992, where he was videotaped by an NBC news crew gathering footage for a segment on Trump. The network recently released the footage, in which Trump greets Epstein warmly and whispers in the financier’s ear, leading Epstein to double over in laughter.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/donald-trump-and-jeffrey-epstein-partied-together-then-an-oceanfront-palm-beach-mansion-came-between-them/2019/07/31/79f1d98c-aca0-11e9-a0c9-6d2d7818f3da_story.html

At this point, a man would admit he was wrong, but I certainly do not expect that from you.

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You afraid to google Trump and Jane Doe?

Another evasion rather than response.

Edited by B-Man

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Well you don't deserve another response, but I will try once more.

You keep (falsely) writing that Trump hosted Epstein parties at Maralago..............that is not true 

Epstein attended TRUMP parties at Maralago before they had a falling out.

An obvious difference from your bullspit.

AND, because I am an adult ..........I will provide a link

From that well known right-wing rag, the Washington Post.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/donald-trump-and-jeffrey-epstein-partied-together-then-an-oceanfront-palm-beach-mansion-came-between-them/2019/07/31/79f1d98c-aca0-11e9-a0c9-6d2d7818f3da_story.html

At this point, a man would admit he was wrong, but I certainly do not expect that from you.

Another evasion rather than response.

Lmao - you’re a joke. 

You can pick and choose how you want

to present it but it happened.

Trump is going to hell... along with his close friends Jeff and Ghis

Edited by BillStime