Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Do you ever stop and ask yourself why you feel the need to deflect rather than address the subject at hand? There are pictures of Trump and Epstein, all of them explained without the introduction of illegal activities. There are just as many pictures of the Clintons (the family, not just Bill) with Epstein -- in addition to eye witness accounts, flight logs, and court filings which put Bill with Epstein and children. The man was president for 8 years, and has held tremendous clout within establishment DC and the wheels of power for nearly four decades.

Is that not the least bit disconcerting to you? Or do you only view this subject through a partisan lens?

Look in the frickn mirror DR

3 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

You found a new picture?  An extra scoop of ice cream at Springfield Retirement Castle tonight for you!  Well, it will be tomorrow as you are most likely back in your room slipping into your jammies.

Saved it for you:

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29vvb6sye0l0h21wap8v

Just now, BillStime said:

Saved it for you:

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29vvb6sye0l0h21wap8v

You show this three times a day as it is Gramps.  You best slide into bed now as the aids get grumpy if you are not ready for lights out.  Let us go over the checkoff list one more time.  1) PJ's on and the fly facing forward.  2) You've peed and have your depends on.  3)  You have taken your sleeping pills so you don't stare at the ceiling muttering "Trump, TRUMP!" keeping the other folks awake.  4) The aid comes in to tuck you in even though the thermostat says it is 83 degrees per your request making it pretty darn hot.  5) Soothing sounds such as gulls flying over a beach are playing.  

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

You show this three times a day as it is Gramps.  You best slide into bed now as the aids get grumpy if you are not ready for lights out.  Let us go over the checkoff list one more time.  1) PJ's on and the fly facing forward.  2) You've peed and have your depends on.  3)  You have taken your sleeping pills so you don't stare at the ceiling muttering "Trump, TRUMP!" keeping the other folks awake.  4) The aid comes in to tuck you in even though the thermostat says it is 83 degrees per your request making it pretty darn hot.  5) Soothing sounds such as gulls flying over a beach are playing.  

image.thumb.jpeg.e2eb17a3f3af8627bead80404198c116.jpeg

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

image.thumb.jpeg.e2eb17a3f3af8627bead80404198c116.jpeg

Keep pissing the aids off and that broken broomstick may have a new home in a normally exit only area of your body.  By the way we all know you love the poorly educated such as Tiberius.  He loves you too most likely.  He'll have your laundry ready for pickup tomorrow afternoon.  Lights out, gramps.

4 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Keep pissing the aids off and that broken broomstick may have a new home in a normally exit only area of your body.  By the way we all know you love the poorly educated such as Tiberius.  He loves you too most likely.  He'll have your laundry ready for pickup tomorrow afternoon.  Lights out, gramps.

You done yet?

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You done yet?

I'm getting bored with you if that is what you are asking me.  Not even being the age of 60 I could go all night but I would hate for the aids at your nursing home to take it out on you.  I'm considerate like that.  Time to watch television.  See you in the morning.  Maybe.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Recruit the daughter of a billionaire for Epstein?  And you fell for that?  LOL! 

Never mind that she was born in 1981.  The tape was made in 2001.  Do the math.

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Okay, so I read the Daily Beast story and the link to the original Daily Mirror story.

NEITHER have ANY mention of President Trump being obsessed.

Just that Maxwell wanted her for Jeffery.

Apparently, that was just added to the tweet and as usual our board simpleton fell for it.

(now he will reply with some childish non sequitur)