Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

19 minutes ago, B-Man said:

He doesn't have one Jim.

strength-quotes-thats-why-they-say-you-c

A (fruitless) attempt to get back to the actual thread.........

Ghislaine Maxwell fails to obtain delay in unsealing document

NEW YORK (Reuters) - A U.S. judge on Wednesday rejected Ghislaine Maxwell’s request for a three-week delay in the unsealing of additional documents related to her dealings with the late financier Jeffrey Epstein.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-people-ghislaine-maxwell/ghislaine-maxwell-fails-to-obtain-delay-in-unsealing-documents-idUSKCN2582WU

Look at you freaks trying to distant Trump from Jeff and Max.

Why are you trying so hard to deny there is a strong relationship there?

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f295xdlkaje2nkkhf1mge

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Look at you freaks trying to distant Trump from Jeff and Max.

Why are you trying so hard to deny there is a strong relationship there?

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f295xdlkaje2nkkhf1mge

We’re distancing Trump from them?  They attended parties together. Big deal. Again what’s your point. You obviously know nothing about the party scenes of the rich and famous. 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

We’re distancing Trump from them?  They attended parties together. Big deal. Again what’s your point. You obviously know nothing about the party scenes of the rich and famous. 

Night ref. Talk to @Deranged Rhino about all those defending pedos. I’m sure he will have a lot to say about Don; err I mean Bill

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Night ref. Talk to @Deranged Rhino about all those defending pedos. I’m sure he will have a lot to say about Don; err I mean Bill

I don’t want to take to DR I want to talk to you Gene Gene the meme machine. You never back up any of the ***** you pull out of your ass or any of your false accusations. 

21 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I don’t want to take to DR I want to talk to you Gene Gene the meme machine. You never back up any of the ***** you pull out of your ass or any of your false accusations. 

You seem really upset Jimmy. Not my fault Trump has a history of hanging out w pedosexuals.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

You seem really upset Jimmy. Not my fault Trump has a history of hanging out w pedosexuals.

Upset. Nah.  Making fun of you and you don’t even realize it.  He hung out with pedos?  I worked with a guy who murdered his girlfriend and another who murdered his wife and two kids. Does this make me a murderer?   

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Upset. Nah.  Making fun of you and you don’t even realize it.  He hung out with pedos?  I worked with a guy who murdered his girlfriend and another who murdered his wife and two kids. Does this make me a murderer?   

No, sounds like you were a dishwasher. 

8 hours ago, Q-baby! said:

I asked a question. I never said he was, but you know he is.

No, I don't and I don't even for a second believe it.  But I'm giving you the chance to prove it.  And don't whip out that bogus 13-year old who never went through with her lawsuit thing.  It's almost as bad as Blasey-Ford's chicanery.

• Like (+1) 1