Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
7 hours ago, BillStime said:

Β 

It takes a special kind of stupid to believe this guy sat on this info for more than two years when he could have gotten this printed before the election. All of what Wolff is printing is from man who had nothing to lose by lying and everything to gain. Also it is very public that Trump barred Epstein from Mar a Largo years before he was formally charged, if he was afraid of Epstein he never would have done that. As I stated a special kind of stupidΒ 

• Agree 1

• 1 month later...
24 minutes ago, Doc said:

Did she say she was forced to have sex with Trump?Β  Did he even grab her by the *****?Β  No?Β  Then, as usual, nothing to see here, move along.

A serial rapist was Trumps buddy?Β 
Β 

How did Trumps good friend die again?Β 
Β 

Β 

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Β 

Β 

Information........not the nonsense of the previous page.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Labor Secretary Alex Acosta said Friday he will resign amid controversy over the way he handled a sex crimes case against wealthy businessman Jeffrey Epstein a decade ago when he was U.S. attorney for southern Florida.

Acosta made the announcement to reporters while standing next to President Donald Trump outside the White House. Trump said Acosta had called him Friday morning and that it was Acosta’s decision to quit.

Β 

How in the world (as if we don't know) did he get a job in Trump's cabinet to begin with???Β 

Β 

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/12/labor-secretary-alex-acosta-is-resigning-as-pressure-mounts-from-jeffrey-epstein-case.html

21 hours ago, Doc said:

Β 

He was more Clinton's buddy.Β  Both of them.Β  Β Ask them.

Β 

Β 

MOVE ALONG, NOTHING TO SEE HERE:Β 

Β 

Epstein visited Clinton White HouseΒ at least 17 times.

Β 

AARoUWM.img?h=416&w=799&m=6&q=60&u=t&o=f

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

AARoKNI.img?h=416&w=799&m=6&q=60&u=t&o=fΒ Β 

Β 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/exclusive-epstein-visited-clinton-white-house-at-least-17-times/ss-AARoNHy#image=1

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Prediction: Trump picture to be posted in response.

Β 

51 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Β 

Β 

MOVE ALONG, NOTHING TO SEE HERE:Β 

Β 

Epstein visited Clinton White HouseΒ at least 17 times.

Β 

AARoUWM.img?h=416&w=799&m=6&q=60&u=t&o=f

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

AARoKNI.img?h=416&w=799&m=6&q=60&u=t&o=fΒ Β 

Β 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/exclusive-epstein-visited-clinton-white-house-at-least-17-times/ss-AARoNHy#image=1

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Prediction: Trump picture to be posted in response.

Β 

You have to admit Trump and Epstein were friends, right?Β 

Just now, Westside said:

You have to admit the slime balls on the left were frequent visitors of pedo island, right?

Β 

I'd say anyone who visited the island is a slime ball regardless of political affiliation. To argue Bill or Donald are worse in this regard is silly. They're both disgusting to the Nth degree and all photos of each of them with either Ghislaine or Jeffrey are damning.

Β 

Β 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, 716er said:

Β 

I'd say anyone who visited the island is a slime ball regardless of political affiliation. To argue Bill or Donald are worse in this regard is silly. They're both disgusting to the Nth degree and all photos of each of them with either Ghislaine or Jeffrey are damning.

Β 

Β 

Show proof Trump ever visited the island!

There is plenty of proof Clinton did, over 20 times!!!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Westside said:

Β 

One need not visit an island to be a pedophile. One often in the company of a pedophile is damning enough for me. But you do you.

Edited by 716er

10 minutes ago, Westside said:

You have to admit the slime balls on the left were frequent visitors of pedo island, right?

Trump had a pool party with just Jeffery and some young girls.Β 

Β 

And then there's the labor secretary thing. (You forgot that!! Selective memory) Go ahead, ask again.Β 

Just now, Tiberius said:

Trump had a pool party with just Jeffery and some young girls.Β 

Β 

And then there's the labor secretary thing. (You forgot that!! Selective memory) Go ahead, ask again.Β 

Proof?

8 minutes ago, 716er said:

Β 

One need not visit an island to be a pedophile. One often in the company of a pedophile is damning enough for me. But you do you.

What????

Guilty by association?

You're flailing.Β 

13 minutes ago, Westside said:

Proof?

What????

Guilty by association?

You're flailing.Β 

Β 

If you're hanging out with a pedophile you are a scumbag. That's my philosophy.

Β 

Guilty by association? No.

Β 

Scumbag by association? Hell yes.

Β 

In my (maybe poor) legal opinion, everyone named under oath by witnesses should be called to the stand to testify.

Edited by 716er

1 minute ago, 716er said:

Β 

If you're hanging out with a pedophile you are a scumbag. That's my philosophy.

Β 

Guilty by association? No.

Β 

Scumbag by association? Hell yes.

Yet you are in step with the likes of billstime. Says a lot about you I guess. According to you that is.

29 minutes ago, Westside said:

Β 

Yeah, where are we getting that Trump visited the Island?Β  I mean, the girl who was 14 and introduced to him said he didn't do anything inappropriate to her so that pretty destroys and belief that he's a pedo.

Edited by Doc

34 minutes ago, Doc said:

Β 

Yeah, where are we getting that Trump visited the Island?Β  I mean, the girl who was 14 and introduced to him said he didn't do anything inappropriate to her so that pretty destroys and belief that he's a pedo.

It’s not even a little suspicious that Trump picked the β€œprosecutor” who let Jeffery out to rape more to serve in his cabinet?Β 
Β 

I mean come on. Talk about washing handsΒ 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It’s not even a little suspicious that Trump picked the β€œprosecutor” who let Jeffery out to rape more to serve in his cabinet?Β 
Β 

I mean come on. Talk about washing handsΒ 

Β 

You think the prosecutor made the decision?Β  LOL!Β  No way.Β  That came from higher up.Β  Think Cyrus Vance.Β  Maybe even higher.