Astronotes 8/1

Gotta say that the old guy with the blue hat and T shirt looks a lot like the Sith emperor in Star Wars... just sayin.

Go Bills!!!

5 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Whose going to New Era for the night practice and thinks they have it takes to be Astro for a day?

Not the night practice but I got invited to the closed practice on Monday and will do my best to keep everyone posted on what happens. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I haven’t seen nor cared to find out if yesterday marked the close of SJF for this season. With B vs R tonight and a day off at ‘home’ followed by a closed practice, are they moving everything back to Orchard Park? Given the ever-growing walking wounded, the new player health facilities seem like a MUST right now. Why build it if you aren’t going to take advantage of it?

?

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

I haven’t seen nor cared to find out if yesterday marked the close of SJF for this season. With B vs R tonight and a day off at ‘home’ followed by a closed practice, are they moving everything back to Orchard Park? Given the ever-growing walking wounded, the new player health facilities seem like a MUST right now. Why build it if you aren’t going to take advantage of it?

?

Thinking the same thing. I have enjoyed SJF. It has been good for the Bills PR, and it gives the fans great access to the players and all, but it seems like the days there are numbered. The Bills now have one of the best facilities in the league, no need to go elsewhere.

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

?

Sunday and Tuesday are the last two practices at SJF that are open to the public.  Not sure if they have any closed practices like they did this past Tuesday.

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...didn't some poster named Bad Lands Meanie do camp posts?.....he vanished.....

I remember @BadLandsMeanie 

LAST VISITED   April 28

3 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

?

D9bfi5HXYAAc1Re.jpg:large

* At New Era Field 

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

?

Seems like the week and a half of training camp should of achieved it's objective of the team bonding might as well take advantage of that new facility at this point.

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...didn't some poster named Bad Lands Meanie do camp posts?.....he vanished.....

He has indeed.  Last visited April 28.  Kinda miss him. 
He seemed to get on a rant about choice of music at Bills games and stalk off when no one else took his concern seriously (or something)

Perhaps he has found some Nirvana of Buffalo Bills Fan Discussion that suits him better.

2 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Seems like the week and a half of training camp should of achieved it's objective of the team bonding might as well take advantage of that new facility at this point.

True, but eating, sleeping and seeing the same people 24/7 is taxing and emotions will rise